Arcadis

Arcadis

Arcadis Employee Review

Good with But

Good company but slow in adopting technology & process. Non transparent appraisals. No provision for sabbatical. Practice Unitized leadership than unified leadership.

Pros

Progressive

Cons

Non Ergonomic workspace

4.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

A good company but..

Arcadis is a good company. The staff is fairly compensated for their work, good health benefits. However, they focus too much on the business itself, I understand that business must have a profit but i think that they should have focused more on the employees. "A good company will take care of its employees, then employees will take care of the company."

Too many to mention

Arcadis care more about the projects, it has to be done on time and never dissapoint their clients. Employees are working so hard to meet the expectation of the employer and client.
Same location

Competitive, life balance, personal development

For my entire 7 years in Arcadis, I have learnt a lot, from Engineering designs to project management. I expand my ability on dealing with the client and sub-contractors. I have learnt the importance of personal and professional development, life and work balance. Overall, I love my job in Arcadis

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Arcadis. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits