Arcadis

Arcadis Employee Reviews

Qatar23 reviews

Good with But

Good company but slow in adopting technology & process. Non transparent appraisals. No provision for sabbatical. Practice Unitized leadership than unified leadership.

Pros

Progressive

Cons

Non Ergonomic workspace

A good company but..

Arcadis is a good company. The staff is fairly compensated for their work, good health benefits. However, they focus too much on the business itself, I understand that business must have a profit but i think that they should have focused more on the employees. "A good company will take care of its employees, then employees will take care of the company."

Too many to mention

Arcadis care more about the projects, it has to be done on time and never dissapoint their clients. Employees are working so hard to meet the expectation of the employer and client.

Competitive, life balance, personal development

For my entire 7 years in Arcadis, I have learnt a lot, from Engineering designs to project management. I expand my ability on dealing with the client and sub-contractors. I have learnt the importance of personal and professional development, life and work balance. Overall, I love my job in Arcadis

Exciting and Challenging

Working at Arcadis has been exciting and challenging especially due to the current state of the market here at the Middle East. But it's a good thing that the company is trying to keep a balance between its people need whilst maintaining profit.

Arcadis consultant

Arcadis is a leading Global Design and Consultancy firm for natural and Build Assets involved in Design, Consultancy, Engineering and project management regimes having offices all around the globe and this project is being managed by Arcadis Consulting Middle East Ltd

good company with management issues

management are suposed to get new projects a look after the employees to keep the business running. but they act like bosses just care about the salary by the month end. they go home before 5pm!!!

Satisfied

The Best Company, from the Management to Employee the relationship are mutual, very supportive Management to all employees and wishing to work with this Company 🙏 again.

Excellent

You will learn a lot and contribute in Arcadis. The health insurance is excellent, and we are also given a chance to have share to the company, through Global Share Plan

Good place to work and grow

I've learned a lot while working here in ARCADIS. With the help of my Line Manager, I was able to use and improve my skills in Recruiting and Interviewing.

overall satisfied

Friendly user. Easy to apply. Receiving lots of job applications regarding close to the requirements. Long time I didn't activated and I activating to relocate myself.

Good company solid reputation - going through a transition

Very good company served me well, currently reviewing their business model to align with changing client behavior. New joiners should be aware that they are responsible for their training in regards to their chosen industry. Arcadis predominantly provide internal training to meet their company systems like most companies.

Pros

good project exposure

Cons

little bit unstable during their transition

With all honesty they will keep you if there is still work

i would like to be just a short review,i would rather be working for the old company prior to our acquisition by Arcadis. after the acquisition all the hard stuff or issues started to come

Productive and with sports activities such as Bowling and table tennis.

Arcadis has been a family to me, my second home. I've learned a lot most especially in construction, such as methodologies and other Contruction Sequences.

Ethical and Highly Competent Specialists in Built Asset Management

I am proud to have worked alongside some of the most highly competent and skilled Built Asset Management Team members which, during my term, where all exceptional and ethical people! I learned the "Arcadis Way" to Built Asset Management comprising of Project and Change Management Methodologies that fit both waterfall and agile mwthods

Pros

Excellent work conditions and salary package

Cons

None!

Good

overall it was good exposure to learn new things and handle new challenging projects. as a CAD technician, i have trained junior cad to meet deadlines and handle multi projects as per standards.

Productive and friendly workers.

My opinion about arcadis is very professional and employees are friendly, I learned a lot specially the nature of works such as software's, quality of drawings, etc.

Good Company

*Good People *HR Department staff are nice and helpful. *I've learned so much from my Boss/RE Mr. Joseph Corcoron. *The hardest part of my job is the documentation/submissions *the most enjoyable part of my job you meet new people and nice people..

Very strong communication between team members

Working with Arcadis was one of the best experiences that I had,the environment was very comfortable,also I had the chance to learn a new skills, working with different nationalities from all over the world,working with expert employees and to be part of huge project like metro projects. I worked in two project , the first one we had a small problem coordinating with the management department but second one was very organized , work was smoothly and very healthy environment to be in. The hardest part of the job was working with new software,but that had gone after practicing. The most enjoyable part for me was to have the chance to design some part of the project (interior design)which I really like we had a small meeting every day like 10 min to see the complete view of the workflow The workplace culture was amazing ,high level of coordinating between team member, every one respect the other and trying to be very helpful.

Pros

free coffe, tea..extra

Cons

sort breaks any time, but you have to finish your work

management is concern with staff regarding security of job

ARCADIS didn't terminate staffs that easily, even if the projects are lessened, other companies they mass employ then they mass terminate, in ARCADIS it's not their culture to do that. They keep as much as possible competent employees. As much as possible they want their employees to grow as individual.

Safety first. Carreer oriented. Good personal development.

Its all great for general implementation of regulation. And good benifits. Safety is priority Personal development assistance is good.

Pros

Safety is always priority

Cons

Short breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Arcadis. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Arcadis Reviews by Location

• Arcadis
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?