Arab Engineering Bureau

Arab Engineering Bureau Management reviews

Qatar45 reviews
Challenging designs on space location of services inside false ceiling;
Management changes on hotel requisites
Clients' requirements & changes for implementation in commercial shopping malls.
Weather constraints in hot summer temperature of 42-degree C.
No discrimination among staff. Good place to work and learned new techniques in designing. Management take care of their staffs. Salary is acceptable at the start.
Well , to be more specific the work was specific, but i used to take up additional responsibility and that was not really appreciated, though i continued to do so just because of my passion .
The whole organization was not well structured with defined responsibility , empowerment and decision taking liberty ,even on simple matters .
I have always felt , the organization could have grown many folds , if only the top management were more open in growing and allowing the employees to grow, subject to their performance. The management had invested in rating KPI,and employees had aspirations that good performers will be recognized, but it was a big disappointment
Solving the contractor problems & following the pending issues and supervising the proper implementation for client instruction are the most regular daily work.

Each problem we involve we gain a new experience for sure.

Management in AEB are perfect & really supportive / Wonderful CEO.

Simple words could explain the AEB culture: Healthy Atmosphere.

The hardest part on the job is the (Responsibility....)

I really enjoy the success after each challenge.
Good place to work.......
Nice environment........

Nice Chief Executive Officer.....

Friendly and trust worthy employees....
Multi culture workplace....
One of the top Architectural and Project Management Companies in Qatar. Potential to grow bigger.

Needs improvement in procedure of evaluating productivity of its staff.
My Company started KPI score long time back (more than 8 years) and the problem in evaluation that there's no standards and increment or appraisal depends in relation to high management.
Arab Engineering Bureau (AEB) wurde 1966 gegründet und war die erste Architektur- und Ingenieurbüro in Katar. Unsere Kompetenz in der Planung, Erstellung, Herstellung und Ausführung von einzigartigen Design- und Bauprojekten hat zu einer Fertigstellung von 1500 diversen Projekten für ein breites Kundenangebot geführt.
Our company, AEB so far is the best consulting in town after more than thirteen years. Management structure from top to lowest level is well studied and continuously improving.
Managing and dealing all parties is the most challenging part of my job as senior architect simply everyday has its own story cause by so many issues arises on the project site perpetually flowing.
Company is stable, no delayed salary, more than 37 multi cultural employees, normal working hours in GCC, management considers career enhancement.
Cons
health insurance for everyone
- Day to day work environment is same with my other previous company.
- Leaned about Project management system procedures
- Easy to work with my co- workers even in different nationality everybody is cooperative.
- for me there is no hardest part of my job function except sometimes you will be working 2 to 3 projects in the years.

- most enjoyable part are when my company sponsor some sport activities, like bowling, basketball, football, loan tennis & others. this the time you will meet your coulligue since we have more or less 800

in the company.
Pros
some dinner party during company anniversary
Cons
Health insurance
Working environment is very high and full of professional.

Construction Supervision Department is the only department which is called back bone of the company in my opinion and this department is busy always.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
1. A typical day at work is always overloaded.
2. What I've learned is to be more proactive in design coordination.

The management is very optimistic.
4. My co-workers are also proactive.

5. The hardest part of the job is the tight deadline given by the clients.

6. The most enjoyable part of the job is you'll never be idle.
Pros
Overtime is paid.
Cons
Tight schedule of project submission
The management are willing to entertain ideas, honing each employees potentials.

All colleagues in every projects I have handled are very supportive. I had given trust and support in executing my tasks. They do commend me for a well done job. They wanted me to keep in their projects and wanted me to be part of their team because of my experience and knowledge in the field of construction. All of my Project Managers are impressed with my performance.

I enjoyed working with them because I have been exposed in many projects, located in different places, with different clients, having different approaches, and thus providing me experience in interaction with different situation. They entrust me to orient newbies with regards to documentation processes.
Pros
assigned in different projects.
Cons
long travel hours if assign in projects located far from city.