Applus

Applus Employee Reviews

Qatar2 reviews
The official Wikipedia Android app is designed to help you find, discover, and explore knowledge on Wikipedia. Settle a bet with a friend by doing a quick search through the app, or dive into featured articles, images, recommended articles, and more using the Explore feed. With more than 39 million articles in nearly 300 ...
Quiet work place, everybody is allowed to have a cup of coffee any time as long as your work will not be jeopardized and you will have pending documents hanged at the end of the day. I learned that any department will get support from other departments of the office as it is one company as long as they have the same field. Management is strict but teaching good values to employees like love to your work. In any decision that it makes, there will surely a valid reason for why the decision was made. My co-workers are helpful, cheerful and hardworking people. The hardest part of the job is when you made a decision and you had to defend it because your reputation is at stake and the most enjoyable part of are the parties, gatherings and seminars that the company is throwing.
Pros
Giving medical benefits, transportation allowance and comfortable accommodation
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Applus?