Apple

Apple Employee Reviews for Technical Support

Technical Support337 reviews

Found 337 reviews matching the searchSee all 11,578 reviews

Great culture and awesome benefits

Working with Apple I gained tons of experience where previously I had almost none. It broadened my skill set more all while working with amazing people. I got work with with people from all walks of life who were willing to build each other up. It is retail so work life balance isn’t always the best, but the amount of benefits and experience gained is that of working in a corporate space.

Pros

Insurance and networking

Cons

Work life balance, medium to low wages for a huge company

Never quiting

Best company I've ever worked for. Benefits are extremely generous. Career development available. Pay is great. Stock plan and 401k are generous as well.

worst job ever

worst customers ever! highly stressful! little concern for employees personal wellbeing. i’m only good thing about the job is that pto/vto is available most of the times, and around holidays call volume slows down so easy money.

Fast pace

Good pay.. flexible schedule… customers can be mean and rude but apple does train you well. Didn’t like that we didn’t get a discount but overtime was okay

Productive fun place to work

Productive fun place to work Excellent training provided . You get what you put into it no slacking around very competitive lots of room for growth and promotion.

Busy

-assist customers with complaints -transfer customers as necessary -assist In resolving complaints-makes notes about communications-fast-paced work environment

Remote position

Remote position Work from home remotely. Apple has great training available and lots of room for advancement. There is also lots of opportunity for almost as much overtime that you desire to have.

Busy

Busy none stop! Customer are rude occasionally! Be prepared for being only judge by surveys from customers. The support from managers was the best part and keeps you going

limited review

I can’t give a lot of specific details as I still work there, but… Overworked is an understatement for chat support. Phone support is fine. Good benefits, first level management is great, anything above that is very disconnected with customer facing rolls and it shows pretty blatantly in the changes they make and how they treat their employees.

Overrated

I think that Apple actually does a good job making you think that you belong to this company but for the most part everything is an ends to the means for them. I would often while working at Apple be apart of coaching which was done not because their was anything wrong but more so just so someone could say that they were giving feedback to advance their career. I found at times there was no balance between what needs to be done and what should actually be done. For example, if there was no opportunities for feedback managers would often just find reasons just to give you feedback which often just came across as micromanaging. If you are ever on the wrong side of management best believe there are going to weaponize procedures to make your life unpleasant. There are good parts like the discounts and meeting amazing people but its not the dream they sold you. Have very clear intentions of where you want to go while being there.

Pros

Discounts and good people

Cons

Micromanaging

Great workplace

Apple was great to work for. Best part we’re the people you work with. Pay could have been better for a company worth trillions of dollars good job!!!

Fun workplace, terrible management

Do not bother working here if you have any self respect. This place will tear you down and make you regret ever applying. At the end of the day, it is a retail position with extremely heavy expectations of staff.

Excellent pay but unsocial hours

Very good job, very good pay and benefits, private health insurance etc. But hours are difficult and the work can be challenging at times. Would recommend though

Horrible

Team culture is incredibly toxicManagement only advances you if you check a box or they like you Super overworked and very low staffed You have to drink the koolaid

Pros

Non

Fun place

Goodplace to work , there a long time now . Calls can be tough but overall it’s not so bad can be micromanaged at times . Progression not so easy or excel

Excellent company to work

Excellent environment and people, you always get all support need it to perform at the highest level. Nice balance between work and personal time. Management are always there to help in everything you need.

Pros

Excellent environment and culture, always supported by management. Excellent pay plus benefits and bonuses.

Cons

Great job for someone who needs to work from home

Apple provides a great work/life balance at the job position is an At-Home Advisor. they provide everything you need to perform the job except a desk, chair, and place to set up to work.

Pros

Work from home. Don't have to buy clothes for work. no commute

Cons

Sedentary work. No actual in-person contact only phone, and virtual meetings

Fun but fast paced

I would recommend for someone to get their foot in the door. The pay was ok, the managers have their favorite like always. Just don’t get caught on your phone in between calls lol

Not what it used to be

Apple was once a great place to work, however lately the employee experience has deteriorated significantly.I would like to start by highlighting that I found my immediate manager and senior level managers to be great people and very supportive during my time in Apple.However, despite this Apple is no longer a good place to work due to recent policy shifts that have been coming from upper management:It started with Apple mandating an imminent return of ALL workers who were working remotely since COVID to move back onsite to Cork city last year in the middle of the pandemic, at a time where COVID cases were spiralling out of control.Apple also has permanent remote workers based all around Ireland and round the same time, we were informed these workers would be excluded from any future progression opportunities unless they move to Cork city or commute to the Cork office on a daily basis.For context: Cork is Ireland's 2nd worst hit city in terms of the housing crisis.It got to a stage where rent costs ate up nearly ALL of my salary here.I know several people who have had to back out of job offers and move back home because they were simply unable to find any property to rent in Cork!!Apple are not helping Cork's housing crisis by mandating the return around 6000 employees back onsite to the Cork offices when it's clear most of their jobs could be done perfectly well at home... (a point proven by the standard of work done by myself and others remotely over 12 months during the pandemic)I pleaded with Apple to continue to work remotely due to the housing costs in Cork -

Great management and training system

-Team member are very supportive.what you can learned from the training.management is excellent.workplace culture nice and friendly the hardest part of the job is managing customers expiation.the most enjoyable part of the job are frequent events and opportunity of job rotation.

Pros

good benefit

Cons

have to plan advance working schedule

Great work life balance

I worked there as a student and they were very flexible with my schedule. We were able to pick our schedule as long as we worked either Saturday or Sunday.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apple. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits