Apple

Apple Employee Reviews for Technical Specialist

Technical Specialist414 reviews

Found 414 reviews matching the searchSee all 11,578 reviews

fun workplace

Management was great and awesome workplace culture. A typical day at work includes working with customers to solve their iOS related issues. The most enjoyable part about the job was working with people.

Top Recommended Job

Like every job, there's going to be ups and downs. But one thing I can say that this job has a lot more ups. Management really cares about your involvement in the company and your personal well being.

Pros

Caters food sometimes, benefits, management really cares

Cons

Can be difficult to advance

S'alright

I do not like how the store treats full time employment as something to be earnt over a necessity to pay for bills. Co-workers were nice enough, can get really cliquey

Best company to work for

I wish I could work for them again. By far the best job I ever had and I regret giving it up. Plenty of breaks, great staff and support system, excellent training, positive environment. Great pay. What more could you want?

Nice place to work.

Good place to work especially if you like being in one place for a while. Has great benefits and typically the people you work with are welcoming and accepting

weird

Very cult like workplace, management filled with weirdos. Little to no room to grow, tenured people making less than new people. A very Backwards job.

Good Workplace, difficult to move up in the role

Its a fun place to work overall but the tasks can get repetitive. My managers were great and were always willing to support me when needed. Only downside is there is not a lot of room for growth within

Okay

Busy store. Too many hours for part time. Not great work environment. Good experience. Good for growth in career and interpersonal skills and customer service experience

nice

Nice company to work for. good hours. good people. everyone was good. I am only doing this so I can unlock the reviews for other places I am currently looking at.

pros

cons

Productive and Fun place to work

I worked at the Apple Store in Victor NY, and I really enjoyed my time there.Management were all great, and really good at helping their employees succeed. I met a lot of great people who I'm still friends with today, and learned a lot of about technology.

Pros

Discounts, Good Pay for retail.

Cons

Busy during holidays

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Apple?

Fun

It was a pretty easy time for Apple Retail store, Lots of small group meetings at the start of the shift to keep you updated, monthly one-on-ones to keep growth up

Good benefits and competitive salary, lack of fair way of career advancements

Pay was not bad and pay increase had been significant. Good medical insurance and employees only pay a minor amount for it. Fast paced and stressful customer facing job, often have to deal with unhappy customers because of the nature of the position. Barely have time to relax during work hours.Management in general were good people, although career advancement solely relied on interviews, while performance/contribution was not weighed in promotion decisions at all - treating hard working/proved employees as strangers and often people with more reserved personality/less talkative/honest cannot get promotions because of it.

Very fun and productive place to work at

-Very fun and collaborative -Managers aren’t on your back too much -Some favouritism comes into play in regards to job advancement -no clear guidelines on how to progress

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Hard to progress

Great company to work for.

When it comes to working retail, few employers compare to Apple. The company provides excellent pay and benefits, as well as a diverse and dynamic work environment.

Pros

Compensation. Benefits. Culture.

Cons

Rude and degrading customers.

If like working with lots of people and working mall hour specially weekends, this is for you.

Zero work life balance. Mall hours means working on the weekends and evenings. Challenging to work because people pay a lot of money for Apple devices so they expect a lot and so many people at the Apple store. Opportunities for advancement are very few. Schedules are all over the place. Employee turnover is very high. Pay and benefits are good though.

Productive and Fun workplace

Very inclusive position, easygoing yet challenging. Great staff and co-workers. Management is understanding. Workplace culture is inclusive and interactive and has amazing benefits!

Benefits

Cons

n/a

No work life balance

The work can be rewarding at times but it’s overshadowed by burn out. The benefits are great though. You also get to work with people that are equally as excited by technology.

Pros

Great benefits

Cons

Poor leadership

Rewarding and challenging workplace

Good pay and benefits as well as a solid support system. Some customer interactions are tough but the leadership team does a great job of lending a helping hand!

Favorite Retail Job

It was a good experience overall. I've worked retail ever since I turned 16, and Apple was by far my most favorite.I met a lot of cool people through my location, and the management is always looking out for your best interest. They also almost always go out of their way to give honest positive feedback, and ensure you're always on a good path to promote within.My favorite thing to take away from working at Apple is how I interact with people. I learned how to avoid and how to turn around a heated conversation.

Pros

Good Management, Flexibility, Overall positive Workplace culture

Cons

No cons

sometimes

The apple culture is interesting but you people will push you to hit your numbers. The culture is great but management is really what makes your experience great or not.

Wonderful Opportunity

I loved working at Apple. It was so much fun to see my peers everyday and support customers with their shopping experience. It is a great opportunity for anyone in retail.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apple. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits