Apple

Apple Employee Reviews

Showing all 11,578 reviews

Fun environment

serving customers by explaining the products and giving the instruction, hoe to use the product. At the end of the day cleaning all the make up tools and make up shelves. Moreover we were doing makeup for customers to advertise our products. Working in a MAC store was one of the enjoyable works that I have had. All of the colleagues were very friendly and helping each other. This company help you to learn how to work with different make tools. The manager was always available to help if needed. One of the most enjoyable things of this job was about knowing the new products.

Pros

having a lot of fun during the work

What is the best part of working at the company?Apple culture What is the most stressful part about working at the company? Disrespectful customers What is the work environment and culture like at the company?It’s great and fun

Coworkers is the reason

I love apple for the benefits they provide and the connections you get to make with your peers, on and off the floor. Friends you will have for life. It is a very statistic based environment were all metric ( I mean all) are measured. It is a retail position at the end of the day, you can expect to deal with lots of people, and learn to have patience and care for others, if you have a heart.

Good, if saccharine culture, don't expect it to change your life

Apple talks a good game about being the Gold Standard in the Retail space but the cracks begin to show once you're on the inside.Having a good culture cannot save you from working long hours in overwhelming circumstances.

Pros

Good pay, good benefits, warm/positive culture

Cons

Overworked, not paid enough given what Apple makes annually.

Fun and Fast Place to Work

Work is rewarding and the people are amazing. The environment is fast paced and can be very stressful at times. Management is generally hands off but some can get overly involved. Good pay and great benefits.

Pros

Mostly hands off work environment, great healthcare and benefits

Cons

Very sales driven, pay could be better for work performed.

Great company, great pay and the BEST benefits

I was lucky enough to work from home taking calls in a call center type environment. We answered questions and troubleshot issues with people's phones, computers, iPads, and accounts. Apple made the work fairly easy with step-by-step articles to resolve about 99% of people's issues. That kind of work can be stressful for some people as you're usually dealing with angry customers.Apple provided great scheduling options with 5x8 and 4x10 schedules. They worked with your class schedule, had great pay, and probably the best benefits of any job i've heard of. They provide lots of ongoing training, overtime, discounts on products and other benefits as well. I only left to chase my dream job, otherwise I would still be there.

Pros

health, dental, pay, schedule, retirement, stock options, job security.

Cons

holiday and weekend work, stressful call center type work, high KPI expectations

It was alright

Needs more pay and better quality to work in at times and needs more friendly people most people three are nasty at times because of their big mouths.

Pros

Food

Reasonable and Inclusive

Apple was by far the best job I ever had. The environment was friendly, and encouraged personal growth and celebrated achievements both in and out of work. Creativity is appreciated and respected, kindness is expected of employees and for employees; a customer will not be able to abuse a team member, and the employees are well trained in de-escalating the occasional customer flying off the handle.

Pros

Encouraging work environment, long lunch breaks, generous pay, copious benefits and employee discounts, support, team environment, fun and creative atmosphere, interactivity, events, encourages true personality over robotic professionalism

Cons

Poor management communication, cliques, obvious favouritism, promotion blocking

It's a very nice place to work

They have so many benefits to working here on top of being able to work from home. The training was about 2 months long and the managers and trainers made sure you were ready to take calls. If you had any questions at all there is always someone there to help.

Great work from home job

Enjoyed the freedom of working from home, was sent a Mac and 2nd monitor to work from. Was great to be able to spend time with family and get out immediately when shift ends

Pros

Sent equipment

Cons

Very busy

S'alright

I do not like how the store treats full time employment as something to be earnt over a necessity to pay for bills. Co-workers were nice enough, can get really cliquey

What is the best part of working at the company?The company is genuinely concerned about you, your health. They help you strive to be the best you can be with the company. What is the most stressful part about working at the company?The inconsistency in your hours. The schedule is horrible. What is the work environment and culture like at the company?If you have a strong leadership that is hardworking it is great. It all comes down to management. Bad management can be a disaster. I’m speaking from experience. What is a typical day like for you at the company?Training, learning, coaching, customer interaction, and team building.

Apple Store ex-employee point of view

Speaking as an Apple Store ex-employee. The good is that you can meet a lot of people either customers and your fun-loving talented co-workers. Creative and high level of innovation are true to Apple's company culture. In addition, the company always try to make a positive impact everything she touches. I worked for Apple for 10+ years and have been rooted in those values. I left Apple for 5 years now because Apple has lost my love and trust. Promotion in the company was hard, but I had a few throughout my career. Favoritism with managers played a stronger role in your promotion than your ability. Because I worked for Apple for so long, I witnessed the quality of managers declined significantly. Low promotion opportunity, poor manager quality, non-family-friendly work hours +++ cause many people to leave the company. Not sure what it looks like nowadays.

Pros

A good place to learn skills and pick up some good values.

Cons

very limited opportunity to transfer out of the store, Super fastpaced and high stress level environment

Repetitive

Great company culture, benefits and decent pay as a T1 Advisor. If you don’t have an issue sitting down all day and taking calls back to back this may be the position for you. Working in tech support, you’re dealing with 97% of angry customers.

It was okay

Amazing training and onboarding. Very “clicky” and a lot of politics. But if you do what you’re asked you will be okay. Tenured employees seem to be resentful. Great benefits.

Excelente

Muy buen ambiente laboral, crecimiento tanto personal como laboral. Flexibilidad y beneficios

Good Place to work!

The company had provided an amount of compensation that as accurate to the work we had done. The manager was also very pleasant and there was enough work to not get bored.

Fast pace

Good pay.. flexible schedule… customers can be mean and rude but apple does train you well. Didn’t like that we didn’t get a discount but overtime was okay

Best company to work for

I wish I could work for them again. By far the best job I ever had and I regret giving it up. Plenty of breaks, great staff and support system, excellent training, positive environment. Great pay. What more could you want?

Great Place to work

The have the best management and some great leaders. Fast paced environment with great problem solving projects and sometimes need to work a little more.

they are the king of deception

I have so much to say about Apple, clap-clap before every shift, is so fake, they are pressuring you for your sales numbers and yes you don't get a commission even though they will tell you we care about your customer relations at the beginning, it is a lie. they are so afraid of unionizing.

Pros

perks and benefits

Cons

insensitive managers, they are not leaders at all

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apple. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits