Apple

Apple Employee Reviews

Showing all 11,578 reviews

Fun environment

serving customers by explaining the products and giving the instruction, hoe to use the product. At the end of the day cleaning all the make up tools and make up shelves. Moreover we were doing makeup for customers to advertise our products. Working in a MAC store was one of the enjoyable works that I have had. All of the colleagues were very friendly and helping each other. This company help you to learn how to work with different make tools. The manager was always available to help if needed. One of the most enjoyable things of this job was about knowing the new products.

Pros

having a lot of fun during the work

Productive, Inovative

Its a great place to work with a lot of colabrative people and new proyects. Here you havethe chance to use your creativity and you have a lot of benefits.

Pros

Great salary

Productive and fun workplace

Great environment to work in. Really care about their people and the development of them! I worked here during college and there are opportunities for career growth!

Interesting but tiring

Better than most retail jobs. Great workplace culture and management got the most part. The hardest part of the job was dealing with irate customers.

easy

chill environment to work at. was very stressful when it is high capacity like after work. Holidays are the worst place to work out, I would avoid retail if you can't handle stress

Management and culture is awesome!

This is one of the best companies to work for. They care about your well being, and will work with you to accommodate for anything you might need. Benefits are also great.

Pros

Benefits, cafe, gym

Cons

Pay is a little low compared to competition

Great energy. Pay isn’t bad for retail.

Working at apple was a great experience. I was only there part time but I loved it. I live in a High cost of living area so I had another job that was my bread and butter but I learned a lot and met a lot of great people. Good benefits even for part time.

Productive place to work

I love my job! I do hate working holidays and that does make me feel like as an employee they don’t value your family but it’s a great job and we have amazing benefits.

Ambiente bueno

Se aprende mucho trabajando en Apple, era dificil cuando era un dia ocupado, la gerencia era muy buena.

Pros

buena paga

Cons

a veces no hay decanso

productive

Fantastic place to work. I do have to admit it is very fast paced and a lot of work to do but if you are that way inclined you will love it. Your working day will fly by.I believe that we are all treated equal no matter what role you are in.There are many challenges but there is always somone to lean on.Management very approachable door is always open.All place's are short staffed at present but if you have a good working enviroment everyone mucks in.

Pros

Transport

Cons

What is the best part of working at the company?Learning the newest technology and helping customers embrace technology and enjoy their new products. What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Overwhelming numbers of people at one time complaining about waiting. What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Work environment is friendly. Tasks are simple. Some staff members are petty and are constantly giving “fearless feedback” which is not helpful. What is a typical day like for you at the company?Clock in. Check your assignment and go to work. Complete sales floor tasks and work diligently at any training required. If closing, clean all of the products and arrange them according to the company standards for merchandising.

It was a productive work place but it was still bad, I believe that Apple needs to care more for their employees also and not only focus on the customer

Geweldig eerste Baan

Ik had bij Apple gewerkt op twee locaties, wel leuk en ook leuk collegas met apple zelfs. Uurloon was ook redelijk (ik was al 19 jaar en verdiende 11,50 per uur.)Management waren ook gastvrij! Echt een aanrader!

Pros

Great colleague, Quite relaxed

Cons

No moving up positions despite years of work.

Stressant

La direction est exécrable, absolument pas à l’écoute

Pros

Télétravail possible

Cons

Direction

Very good

Good team and good working environment for. Peers and leaders are very helpful and they always back you up when you run into challenges. I highly recommend this job.

A typical large company

Apple's benefits are unmatched. No matter the appointment, I never had to pay a copay and rarely ever got bills in the mail. I now work at a Fortune 500 publicly traded company, and the insurance is mid compared to Apple's. The call-off and leave time policies and procedures are quick and easy.Managers rarely reached out when I called in, and that made me feel like it was okay to have a life outside of my desk.With AAPL being such a large international company, the room for growth is there, but don't expect to immediately get an executive level promotion.As with any large company, some bad Apples slip through. My first manager was an angel. My last one - not at all.Pay could be better.. I started at $15 as an advisor and 2 years later I was at about $18-20.

Pros

Benefits, Passport, Company discounts, Espp, stock gifts

Cons

entitled customers, but that's everywhere. Pay could be better

The Best Benefits You Will FIND EVER!

Amazing place to work, where the benefits will be very hard to pass up on. The ups and downs here are like any customer service/technical support job. You have your highs and lows. Lots of calls and CSAT is all that really matters, so if you can't connect with people over the phone, don't bother!

Pros

Amazing Benefits

Cons

Hourly Pay is not that great, and they talk about how you will be looked at for better jobs, but its all just talk at the end of the day.

worst job ever

worst customers ever! highly stressful! little concern for employees personal wellbeing. i’m only good thing about the job is that pto/vto is available most of the times, and around holidays call volume slows down so easy money.

The best workplace

Love working for the company since October 2021. Very diverse and open minded team not only for marketing purposes but genuinely respectful of equity.

Pros

Great benefits, holiday free lunches, great team and management.

Cons

Hard to become Full Time

Stellar colleagues and company product aspirations, but not enough boundaries

Work Hard... and then work harder. Apple is not a playground - they do some seriously amazing face paced programs. My role to bring designs to life and into mass production meant we were often up against marketing forecasts and project budgets that made the work more difficult. Its extremely fast paced and if you are not able to create boundaries, learn the word "no" or ask for help, its easy to get overwhelmed. However it is a one of kind company that can teach you so much about drive, determination, problem solving, perseverance, etc that will likely spill over into other areas of your life.

Pros

Fabulous colleagues, ability to do crazy things in unreasonable timelines, beautiful campus. Decent pay and RSUs.

Cons

70+ hour weeks in manufacturing design 9 months of the year, horizontal structure, few opportunities to move up into management, work too much to spend time planning/executing career goals

Job’s good! Management isnt.

I know it depends per store, but my management isnt the greatest. Improvements are being seen after the Pulse survey, but still. If you get into a store with good management, it’s smooth sailing and the job is super cool and fast paced, but fun!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apple. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits
  • Apple
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?