Apple

Apple Employee Reviews

Showing all 11,578 reviews

Fun environment

serving customers by explaining the products and giving the instruction, hoe to use the product. At the end of the day cleaning all the make up tools and make up shelves. Moreover we were doing makeup for customers to advertise our products. Working in a MAC store was one of the enjoyable works that I have had. All of the colleagues were very friendly and helping each other. This company help you to learn how to work with different make tools. The manager was always available to help if needed. One of the most enjoyable things of this job was about knowing the new products.

Pros

having a lot of fun during the work

Top Recommended Job

Like every job, there's going to be ups and downs. But one thing I can say that this job has a lot more ups. Management really cares about your involvement in the company and your personal well being.

Pros

Caters food sometimes, benefits, management really cares

Cons

Can be difficult to advance

Ambiente lavorativo stimolante

Tanti benefit, buona busta buga, stressante al giusto livello, ottimo rapporto lavoro vita privata.

Pros

Assicurazione sanitaria, ticket, azioni, benefit interni

Cons

Poca crescita professionale

Applecare

It wasn't all that the was professed to be. They clearly stated that there was no sales & yet .. one was expected to sell applecare... I was told we wouldn't be expected to work more than one weekend in a month... I never worked less than two weekends in a month and even on occasion three.. To conclude they lied about a few things and I am not the only employee that thought this. Inevitably this lead to a high staff turn over. Never again. Make your own judgement.

Pros

Few

Cons

A lot of lies in the job description & interview

Management is very approachable. They encourage you to voice any concerns you may have and actually help you with them. Team dynamic is second to none, everyone is friendly, respectful and professional.

Pros

Great place to work, amazing people and management

Cons

Strong emphasis on fearless feedback, might take some adjustment if not used to it.

Greedy company that hardly pays

You don't make really much commission and its mainly hourly pay while their company is the richest in the world. Talk about pay inequality in the field it's ridiculous . We can easily make a much more better pay but they are greedy .

It was a good entry level GIS role

It was a good entry level GIS role. There was a lot to learn however it was mostly using Apple's in house software which didn't provide much growth in the area of ArcGIS softwares.

Pros

It was a good entry level GIS role

Cons

Low pay, large company

Good people, poor management

No day is the same and if you like a fast paced environment this is the place for you. If corporate would listen to employee feedback and actively try to make the culture better I do believe the retention would be better.

great workplace with all personality types and varied job duties

assisted needy people and psychiatrically challenged; prepared meals, had staff to help, used conflict resolution and peer support skills, felt great to assist people

Pros

eat free, communicate with people, learning environment

Cons

because of challenged life styles, some clients couldn't be trusted

What is the best part of working at the company?The company, people I worked with and management. What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Dealing with some of the customers who were upset about an older product not working properly. What is the work environment and culture like at the company?The company and culture was great. Very diversified. What is a typical day like for you at the company?In my case it was working with customers In introducing them to new products or features of the products. Or I could be helping figuring out what is wrong with the product they brought in and getting the right person that can help them best.

Fast Paced

Great Workplace, Shaky Management

Great workplace environment and customer base however, management was somewhat disorganized and unfit to lead the team most effectively. Great opportunity for growth or advancement of role outside this location.

Good job

I answer the phone for sales department at Apple Inc. work from home position. Not the best pay but one of the better companies I’ve worked for. Good at home job.

Phenomenal culture and job security

Honestly the best company I’ve ever worked for. They truly care about they’re employees. It’s more than just words with them. They genuinely take care of their people.

Pros

Cons

Non

fun place to work

good balance of work and fun, great coworkers and laid back environment. very casual atmosphere and flexible days if you have an emergency pop up, great overall

not great

bad management chaos . basic pay. dont expect much of a promotion. medical insurance is bad. no time for lunch. no over time except when its crunch time.

Pros

snacks

Cons

no breaks

Retail is retail.

Retail, for everybody, is probably the worst kinda job out there. Working at Apple Retail is the best of the worst. Pros: • good pay compared to other retailers. • coworkers got your back, and the managers, for the most part, are very supportive when it comes to customer-facing conflicts.• benefits are crazy, discounts on Apple products are the best employee-discounts I've seen.cons:• if you want a promotion, or want to be noticed, you have to meet a quota, just like retail. you have to make sure you're selling iphones with applecare. that's all they care about. they WILL NOT keep you if you do not meet these standards, otherwise you're just another seasonal to them. I left because of this.• you will meet the most obnoxious, self-righteous, and snobby customers in your life when you work there. because of this, it's probably one of the most stressful retail jobs because you're working for a big company and customers' products and data are very sensitive.• absolutely no WLB. as a temporary/seasonal employee, you have to work on the weekends, plus any two weekdays. it's usually always slammed, and as a seasonal you'll be thrown the worst shifts (1-10p, 2-11p). If you have school, do not try to work here. My store manager forced my coworker to choose either school or work. • coworkers can be great, but some will not want to be your friend at all. they want the promotion as bad as everybody else, so it can result in a toxic work environment.

Great Benefits, but no support.

I have worked for them for 2 years. They are not progressive enough. Anyone that wants to WFH is pushed out and given ultimatums. Leadership was terrible.

Never quiting

Best company I've ever worked for. Benefits are extremely generous. Career development available. Pay is great. Stock plan and 401k are generous as well.

There is no flexibility of work life balance.

There is no flexibility of work life balance, stringent work from office culture. Extremely secretive even within/across teams, no career growth as a result.

Fair treatment

3yrs decent raise structure, sometimes bad managers just have to hope for best. The hours were flexible at times and I had decent vacation days, but not enough

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apple. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits