Apple

Apple Employee Reviews

Showing all 11,440 reviews

Fun environment

serving customers by explaining the products and giving the instruction, hoe to use the product. At the end of the day cleaning all the make up tools and make up shelves. Moreover we were doing makeup for customers to advertise our products. Working in a MAC store was one of the enjoyable works that I have had. All of the colleagues were very friendly and helping each other. This company help you to learn how to work with different make tools. The manager was always available to help if needed. One of the most enjoyable things of this job was about knowing the new products.

Pros

having a lot of fun during the work

Fun & healthy workplace environment. Never had any complaints.

Even though I worked during the holiday season, I never once felt stressed, overwhelmed, tired, ready to go home, or not wanting to come into work. I even picked up extra shifts. I loved it.

Productive and fund workplace.

Great place to work. Very supportive staff and management. The team are truly energised and pumped to be there. It was a healthy and supportive work environment. Managers were amazing!

Pros

Great work environment.

Cons

The hourly wage could be higher.

Excellent benefits and leave policies

It can be grinding to be sure, but I believe many call center type positions feel this way. Each week you get a couple of hours for learning new content, so it seems as though things change frequently. They provide excellent benefits and many seemingly hidden benefits. As expected, metrics are very important.

Benefits

Cons

Sometimes you have to learn a mountain of new content in a very short amount of time.

Fun although stress at times because of due dates for projects. Other than that was pretty much an fun place to work. I asked to have weekends off and they agreed

Good Pay

overall great place to work, would recommend to anyone! Good Pay, everyone feels equal all the time. Only thing is its still retail and retail in itself is a tough place to be!

Pros

Good Pay

Cons

Na

AppleCare Culture

I can say from experience that working within the AppleCare group versus the rest of the company is very different. You’ll get bits of the rest of the company culture if you’re directly hired for an AppleCare role but it’s not the same. I was never able to move out of my role and they were not as accommodating for my health issues as they could have been. I had promotions and bonuses withheld due to being out for medical reasons. Very unhappy with how I was treated.

Pros

Health insurance was good. On-site facilities were nice.

Cons

Workforce Management/micromanagement

La meilleure entreprise que j’ai connu à ce jour

Culture de l’entreprise avec en son centre les collaborateurs, management à l’Américaine qui est vraiment top !!! Une super entreprise avec une très bonne ambiance !!!

Pros

Tout

Cons

Aucun

Good Culture but minimal Guidance

Fun atmosphere with great onsite benefits. Medical Facilities, Gym, pharmacy etc.. Not much guidance in day to day expectations. Must create work yourself.

Loved it! Really fun & enjoyable place to work. Family oriented & exciting! Great benefits & pay. Working at apple teaches you how to be accountable.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Apple?

Great Organization and Compensation

Apple is a well-oiled machined. Groups are generally organized very efficiently; problems are tackled quickly while products are constantly releasing on time.You are challenged at work, but you are compensated amply for overcoming those obstacles.

Pros

Great Compensation

Cons

Depending on team, work can be overwhelming

nice

Nice company to work for. good hours. good people. everyone was good. I am only doing this so I can unlock the reviews for other places I am currently looking at.

pros

cons

Great place to work, little room for advancement

Apple Retail is a great place to hone your customer service skills but outside of management, there is little room for advancement as an IT professional.

Pros

Great perks (for retail), excellent staff, good training

Cons

The pace is relentlessly busy to the point of being draining

Great benefits and staff and some fantastic managers

Loved working at Apple but can be stressful when you move up through the Tiers. No options for moving into other permanent roles for at home advisors which is a shame and the reason people decided to leave, also not enough consideration to long terms staff that wished to cut back on hours.

Benefits

Cons

No part time

Great Part Time Job

I enjoyed my time at Apple. Very good company to work for.. Great work culture, micromanaged but that is with all call center jobs.I learned a lot working there.

Pros

Full benefits for Part Time

Work life balance

Great work life balance. Don’t expect to learn a lot. Use latest technology which is always a plus since there is room to learn more and keep the company / code add updated

its alright

it is hard to deal with some customers on a daily basis but the job is fun when you have a good team the hardest part of the job is that you would need to sell your organs to apple

Productive and Fun place to work

I worked at the Apple Store in Victor NY, and I really enjoyed my time there.Management were all great, and really good at helping their employees succeed. I met a lot of great people who I'm still friends with today, and learned a lot of about technology.

Pros

Discounts, Good Pay for retail.

Cons

Busy during holidays

Fun

It was a pretty easy time for Apple Retail store, Lots of small group meetings at the start of the shift to keep you updated, monthly one-on-ones to keep growth up

I loved it

Apple was a really fun company to work for. I enjoyed every second working there. Even though I had to leave because of personal reasons, I was not pushed out of the door. My management made me feel like an actual person, not just an employee. My team was like a family and we helped each other out. Great communication, fun environment, exciting job!!

Pros

Great benefits, fun job.

Cons

Can be draining if you don't like talking to people.

Good benefits and competitive salary, lack of fair way of career advancements

Pay was not bad and pay increase had been significant. Good medical insurance and employees only pay a minor amount for it. Fast paced and stressful customer facing job, often have to deal with unhappy customers because of the nature of the position. Barely have time to relax during work hours.Management in general were good people, although career advancement solely relied on interviews, while performance/contribution was not weighed in promotion decisions at all - treating hard working/proved employees as strangers and often people with more reserved personality/less talkative/honest cannot get promotions because of it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apple. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits