Apple

Apple

Apple Employee Review

I loved it

Apple was a really fun company to work for. I enjoyed every second working there. Even though I had to leave because of personal reasons, I was not pushed out of the door. My management made me feel like an actual person, not just an employee. My team was like a family and we helped each other out. Great communication, fun environment, exciting job!!

Pros

Great benefits, fun job.

Cons

Can be draining if you don't like talking to people.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Fun environment

serving customers by explaining the products and giving the instruction, hoe to use the product. At the end of the day cleaning all the make up tools and make up shelves. Moreover we were doing makeup for customers to advertise our products. Working in a MAC store was one of the enjoyable works that I have had. All of the colleagues were very friendly and helping each other. This company help you to learn how to work with different make tools. The manager was always available to help if needed. One of the most enjoyable things of this job was about knowing the new products.

Pros

having a lot of fun during the work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apple. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits