Apple

Apple

Apple Employee Review

Good benefits and competitive salary, lack of fair way of career advancements

Pay was not bad and pay increase had been significant. Good medical insurance and employees only pay a minor amount for it. Fast paced and stressful customer facing job, often have to deal with unhappy customers because of the nature of the position. Barely have time to relax during work hours.Management in general were good people, although career advancement solely relied on interviews, while performance/contribution was not weighed in promotion decisions at all - treating hard working/proved employees as strangers and often people with more reserved personality/less talkative/honest cannot get promotions because of it.

4.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Fun environment

serving customers by explaining the products and giving the instruction, hoe to use the product. At the end of the day cleaning all the make up tools and make up shelves. Moreover we were doing makeup for customers to advertise our products. Working in a MAC store was one of the enjoyable works that I have had. All of the colleagues were very friendly and helping each other. This company help you to learn how to work with different make tools. The manager was always available to help if needed. One of the most enjoyable things of this job was about knowing the new products.

Pros

having a lot of fun during the work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apple. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Apple Reviews by Job Title

Apple Reviews by Location

• Apple
  • Good benefits and competitive salary, lack of fair way of career advancements
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?