apparel Qatar wll

apparel Qatar wll Employee Reviews

Fun experience
Senior Sales Executive- La Vie en Rose (Current Employee) –  Doha Festival CityFebruary 4, 2019
initiative in work, i'm always making fun of my colleague, making conversation to the customer to get their attention. I dont have any issue about my manager. The most enjoyable part in my job when my customer appreciate my job and i heard good comment about my service.
Sr. Sales associate (Former Employee) –  DohaJuly 9, 2018
Great people at all levels of the company - joining makepositive is like joining a family and everyone is supportive of each other and has a great time together
I have worked at makepositive for 4 years.
A great culture - coming to work is fun.
As the company grows make sure that we keep the culture
Cons
None really - i have worked at 5 other Colleagues and this is by a mile best.
Productive workplace
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  QatarApril 27, 2018
Great colleagues. Diverse work environment with many languages spoken on a daily basis.Challenged to be better constantly, innovation rewarded, fast-paced, professional coworkers that know how to relax and have fun as well.
fun workplace
Barista/Cashier (Former Employee) –  doha qatarApril 21, 2018
the company is good fun to work with and mostly workmates are Filipinos so its fun.but the work hours are too long and sometimes overtime is not included
good workmates, fun work places. free health insurance,.
Retail Assistant (Current Employee) –  Doha City CenterMarch 23, 2018
I cant say that the company is good. But its a good starter for sales experience. Visual merchandising, and other retail plans,
So, you can learn lot of things in the company.
But earning lots is not possible.
Pros
insurance, transportation, uniform allowances.
Cons
low salary, long working hours.
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  DOHA,QATARJanuary 27, 2018
A good learning experience for new staffs.
Great team work.
Great achievements.Incentive scheme isnt better.
They hire raw talent and make it into champions and eventually sell to the other companies at a raw price.
Have fun with my co-workers
SALES ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  DohaJanuary 11, 2018
- A typical day at work for me is having fun with co-workers while doing our work, helping each other.
- What I've learned is to be honest at all times, do your work with passion and commitment.
- The hardest part of the job is changing the schedule without prior notice
- The most enjoyable part of the job is doing it from your heart, smile while doing it.
Pros
Free time for rest
Cons
Short breaks, incentives
Being in a Field of Sales
Sales Associate/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Doha QatarOctober 16, 2017
Since the nature of my work was being in customer i have learned to be patient despite all the hardships dealing with different kinds or attitudes of customer. The hardest part of being on a field of sales i think is handling or dealing of customer complaint and the best way to handle those complaints is that no matter how they are mad or angry for some reasons we should remain calm even when the customer become confrontational because our ultimate aim is to turn their negative experience into positive ones.Arguing back will only make the situation worse.
Pros
Good Team
Cons
No overtime
Fun place to work.Had good time meeting new people and having great friends
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  DohaJuly 22, 2017
Great and fun place to work.Had good time mer meeting new friends in form of customers and staff.Grew up steadily in terms of professionalism right from sales assistant to Store Manager within a period of five years.Now I can use the experience to associate with my next team as time reaches when an insect has to fly.
teamwork and management
HR and PRO Assistant (Current Employee) –  DohaApril 8, 2017
as HR And PRO Assistant is Difficult because you have a lot of paper works but i can manage and for me its a challenge because i learned how to manage my time my works my stress and i have my boss to support me, i have my colleagues to help me. my works is stress but enjoy.
Pros
yearly trainings.
Cons
health care
There are good in terms of training for the staff
Asstn store manager (Current Employee) –  Qatar ezdan mallFebruary 26, 2017
Working in apparel qatar wll was good interms of training, customer service, the problem is the salary they are not giving a good salary to their manager and asstn manager.
Compensation ang benifits is not enough.
Senior sales associate (Current Employee) –  Doha qatarDecember 23, 2016
I been working under apparel qatar for seven years. When it comes to custumer service training and management training our company provides traning to every staff.
it's a challenging workplace because of the competetive people which will make you to push yourself to always do your best
Store Manager (Nine West / Aftershock London) (Former Employee) –  Doha, DAWSeptember 18, 2013
It's always a fulfilling day being a store manager to always not just meet but to exceed our daily and monthly sales target because of a very good team I had. And so nice to have a good management specially from our mother company at Apparel Dubai because they are giving lots of complement which will made us more eager to always do our best to be always be on top.
Pros
the company is only providing free transportation
Cons
they are giving food allowance for the extra hours that we are rendering.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at apparel Qatar wll. Our community is ready to answer.

apparel Qatar wll Reviews by Location