Apparel Group

Apparel Group Work-Life Balance reviews

Clear
3.0Pay & Benefits

Prodyctive and fun work place

It was a great experience for me at apparel. It was i good 3 years. The work is very competitive as the company gives us targets in monthly basis. Recommend

Pros

Discounts

Productive and enjoyable

This company is one of the best I have worked in all my life. They are career building, very encouraging and multivating. The offer you different opportunities and more importantly the have a very good management

Pros

Free lunch and dinner in ova time

Cons

Working hours as per the UAE law

Productive and Challenging fun place

Great place to be. It can be quite challenging but that is exactly what makes it enjoyable, each day you get to learn new things. It is a very fast paced environment and you have to think fast and move fast. A lot of people love skechers, so you get to meet a lot of people and also UAE being one of the most diverse places in the world Apparel becomes the place to be because it is a world in one. A lot of nationalities that would bring different cultures Its impossible not to learn and enjoy the place.

Pros

no free stuff

Cons

Everytime that im going to my duty it is always been exciting

Its been a great experience working in this company workung with different nationatily with different thoughts and culture.

A place where your growth is unlimited.

I loved working here, as there are multiple options where you explore yourself to the maximum. The staffs and the management are cordial. You need to be on the toes as most of the job works have stipulated deadlines. The friendly atmosphere makes the work for enjoyable.

Pros

Pantry service.

Cons

Working long hours.

shoe sales

its good to work when the person who wants to start he's retail field in this company giving good opportunities to a new comers

Pros

nop

Cons

nop

Great place to work, Management was unable to communicate with staff

It was inputting of orders on Sage 50/200 from either orders received by emails or a telephone call, to the Pub Managers or Area Managers requirement, advising of the sizing, colours and promotions if appliciable. Working as part of a fast paced team member, with 2 other staff memebrs to achieve daily sales/targets. The people that worked within the company was a credit to the company as we all worked hard, long hours. It was very difficult sometimes due to the management not being within the business as much as a business owner should have been. It was a very relaxed enviroment, with the radio being allowed but other aspects left somewhat to be desired ie fire exits.

Pros

relaxed enviroment

Cons

management issues

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Apparel Group?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apparel Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Apparel Group
  • Work-Life Balance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?