Apparel Group

Apparel Group Culture reviews

Clear

fair

Pressure and somewhere it was nice to work.It depends on the brand you work and the operation manager and area manager and store manager.I had a mix experience in apparel group. Opening stores was the hardest part of the job.

Pros

daily hit target incentive

Cons

no good pay

Given the fact that i speak both English and chinese, i find my self using more of english than chinese

Learnt alot, my day at work is always fine but at times busy which makes it even better, management is supportive, no hard part, and the most enjoyable part of this job is when a customer appreciates your customer service.

ambiente ameno para trabajar

Analisis contable y financiero diario, conciliaciones bancarias y ajustes, facturas y cuentas corrientes proveedores, manejo sistema bejerman contabilidad y sueldos.

Nice place to work with.

A very friendly company and a best place to work. I used to work as an HR and our team had achieved and developed a lot in 2 years. The goals were set for our vision and mission.

Pros

Monthly target active event

Cons

Health insurance

Apparel is a great place to work ,no racism ,no discrimination . Its a fun filled place of work , staffs are collaborative . We all work as a team and that makes work easy for everyone.

Prodyctive and fun work place

It was a great experience for me at apparel. It was i good 3 years. The work is very competitive as the company gives us targets in monthly basis. Recommend

Pros

Discounts

Enjoyable employment

Enjoyed the flexible part-time hours that allowed me to maintain life-work balance. Also dealing with customers and being helpful with their selections was very pleasant. I am a people person, so communicating with customers was enjoyable.

Productive and Challenging fun place

Great place to be. It can be quite challenging but that is exactly what makes it enjoyable, each day you get to learn new things. It is a very fast paced environment and you have to think fast and move fast. A lot of people love skechers, so you get to meet a lot of people and also UAE being one of the most diverse places in the world Apparel becomes the place to be because it is a world in one. A lot of nationalities that would bring different cultures Its impossible not to learn and enjoy the place.

Pros

no free stuff

Cons

Everytime that im going to my duty it is always been exciting

Its been a great experience working in this company workung with different nationatily with different thoughts and culture.

A place where your growth is unlimited.

I loved working here, as there are multiple options where you explore yourself to the maximum. The staffs and the management are cordial. You need to be on the toes as most of the job works have stipulated deadlines. The friendly atmosphere makes the work for enjoyable.

Pros

Pantry service.

Cons

Working long hours.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apparel Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Apparel Group