Apparel Group

Apparel Group Employee Reviews

Qatar14 reviews
A company where one can sharpen their skills and learn new skills
In my opinion wherever you work you get to learn new things. Working in Apparel has been the same. I got an opportunity to learn new things, because the learning atmosphere is good. One can take his time in developing him/ her selfs.
Na
Bad Place to Work After Attrition: “too much politics, too much work, visibility is everything. Nobody followed professional ethics. Operations is more important to them than their employees. ... a irresponsible leadership, the CEO spents much time on parties than working in the company.
Apparel is a good company where you can learn and you can improve yourself.
Apparel is a good company where you can learn and you can improve yourself. Management also very supportive. They are help in any sitution. I love Apparel.
I Improved My Skills As a Inventory Controller In apparel Group Its a Very good Management friendly environment,A part from that i love to work in my
I Improved My Skills As a Inventory Controller In apparel Group

Its a Very good Management friendly environment,A part from that i love to work in my Job role.
Worst company to work for , unfavorable working conditions, amongst the lowest salary package in the region
Terrible management, very low salary package. Forced over time with no pay or compensatory off days . The benefits are almost non existent and they always come up with reasons not to pay full settlement package after one resigns. The employer/ employee contract also only exists for cosmetic purposes and only clauses that favor the company are endorsed. It’s a nightmare working for this particular group.
Pros
On job training
Cons
Over worked, under staffed, under paid
Training with fun activities with helpful knowledge
As a beginner I was very prodcutive and fast learner having good terms with management and colleagues and also supportive wherever needed. Had a god opportunity to build up my knowledge which movtivates me to work hard with focus on organization goal.
Pros
Management were available all the time
Cons
No growth oppotunity
Good place to learn
Apparel group is one of the leading retail company, where every day you will be getting opportunity to learn & groom your knowledge and excel it.

Working environment is very friendly & competitive, where every individuals are equally treated and opportunities are given based on their capabilities.

Best part of being employees of Apparel is to get opportunities of various types of basic and advance trainings to keep refreshing things you've learned throughout your work.
Gaining so many advantages with 9 years work experiencing in APPAREL GROUP OF COMPANY.
I have in working in Apparel group of company since 2009 to till date.
I have learned to a good quality's about sales re-presenter ,that should have with every sales person.such as polite talk,convincing to the customer, customer satisfaction,and comparative price of the product.doing management as iam doing friendly with the staff, making schedule of work,be a like as friend with staff,providing team work culture .The hardest part the job as i found when there is no team work.The most enjoyable part of the job as i think,when we reached the target.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Apparel Group?
work is great experience in the company i learn a lot of things meet new people specially make more complete as a whole and as a person.
Daily routine is coming to store making the things ready for opening cleaning refiling stocks on floor preparing for the cash counting money checking inventory of stocks etc.
Pros
Cons
medical free, health card
Adventurous and joy, free out door stuffs for employess
Adventure Hq is a company of extreme out door adventure, where you can get all the stuffs for outdoor like hiking, trekking,water sports. and also for indoor and outdoor sports.
sales
costumer service
team work

making weekly and monthly reports and managing the store

sportes wear

puching the costumer to buy the product

achive your daily and monthly target
Pros
free lunch
Cons
heqlth care
Have a good brand
Nice company with a perfect management .
All the staff of the company is highly educated and well skill personality. All the brands are good and have a good business in all over ... live this company...
Pros
Accommodation
Cons
Break time
Productive and way to work
Typical work which is learning in positive way to go

Learning effectively

Training modules are excellent

Proffesnal culture

Working environment is outrageous
Good working environment in store, friendly staff
Overall work is good on daily basis, but management doesn't know how to handle give right benefits to the hardworking staff.
Pros
free transportation
Cons
overtime pay not paid well, delayed payment of salary and incentives