Apparel Group

Apparel Group Work-Life Balance reviews

Clear
3.3Pay & Benefits

Working with the people

In apparel the management is not good but the people's working their very good. But faith for the company not acceptable they are not supporting the people in their problem

A company where one can sharpen their skills and learn new skills

In my opinion wherever you work you get to learn new things. Working in Apparel has been the same. I got an opportunity to learn new things, because the learning atmosphere is good. One can take his time in developing him/ her selfs.

Training with fun activities with helpful knowledge

As a beginner I was very prodcutive and fast learner having good terms with management and colleagues and also supportive wherever needed. Had a god opportunity to build up my knowledge which movtivates me to work hard with focus on organization goal.

Pros

Management were available all the time

Cons

No growth oppotunity

Fun and Very Knowledgable

Working on retail was my top choice, it is on me that i loved working on customer service. Dealing with different nationalities, attitudes and approach was very different to me but still i handle it very well. Having a different complaints everytime is like a normal day to me. I know how is the flow of the business because of the conversions. The most enjoyable part of my career was talking to different people daily that makes me so happy and not so bored at work. That the good thing on retail and this is the job i want.

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Long Hours - Not Paid

Have a good brand

Nice company with a perfect management . All the staff of the company is highly educated and well skill personality. All the brands are good and have a good business in all over ... live this company...

Pros

Accommodation

Cons

Break time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apparel Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Apparel Group Reviews by Location

• Apparel Group
  • Work-Life Balance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?