Apparel Group

Apparel Group Management reviews

Clear

Working with the people

In apparel the management is not good but the people's working their very good. But faith for the company not acceptable they are not supporting the people in their problem

Week Management and Slow Growth

Management is not professional, Performance calculation and set parameters is not up to date. Front end employees don't have any rites to take decision as per business trend.

Na

Bad Place to Work After Attrition: “too much politics, too much work, visibility is everything. Nobody followed professional ethics. Operations is more important to them than their employees. ... a irresponsible leadership, the CEO spents much time on parties than working in the company.

Apparel is a good company where you can learn and you can improve yourself.

Apparel is a good company where you can learn and you can improve yourself. Management also very supportive. They are help in any sitution. I love Apparel.

I Improved My Skills As a Inventory Controller In apparel Group Its a Very good Management friendly environment,A part from that i love to work in my Job role.

Worst company to work for , unfavorable working conditions, amongst the lowest salary package in the region

Terrible management, very low salary package. Forced over time with no pay or compensatory off days . The benefits are almost non existent and they always come up with reasons not to pay full settlement package after one resigns. The employer/ employee contract also only exists for cosmetic purposes and only clauses that favor the company are endorsed. It’s a nightmare working for this particular group.

Pros

On job training

Cons

Over worked, under staffed, under paid

Training with fun activities with helpful knowledge

As a beginner I was very prodcutive and fast learner having good terms with management and colleagues and also supportive wherever needed. Had a god opportunity to build up my knowledge which movtivates me to work hard with focus on organization goal.

Pros

Management were available all the time

Cons

No growth oppotunity

Definitely Productive and fun also competitive work place.

The brand was absolutely awesome but the management was not supportive at all for staffs, had to work extra hours without break lunch or dinner and those uneven times I had to pay transportation by self. no compensation at all. the workplace is highly pressurized by the management, they are not providing enough staff despite that current staffs had to suffer. way more responsibility than the salary and no increment of salary. other than that I love what I do and gave my best and as a result got many certificates due to best in GCC.

Pros

N/a

Cons

Healthcare is free, weekly day off and 1 hour break during shift

Gaining so many advantages with 9 years work experiencing in APPAREL GROUP OF COMPANY.

I have in working in Apparel group of company since 2009 to till date. I have learned to a good quality's about sales re-presenter ,that should have with every sales person.such as polite talk,convincing to the customer, customer satisfaction,and comparative price of the product.doing management as iam doing friendly with the staff, making schedule of work,be a like as friend with staff,providing team work culture .The hardest part the job as i found when there is no team work.The most enjoyable part of the job as i think,when we reached the target.

Have a good brand

Nice company with a perfect management . All the staff of the company is highly educated and well skill personality. All the brands are good and have a good business in all over ... live this company...

Pros

Accommodation

Cons

Break time

Good working environment in store, friendly staff

Overall work is good on daily basis, but management doesn't know how to handle give right benefits to the hardworking staff.

Pros

free transportation

Cons

overtime pay not paid well, delayed payment of salary and incentives

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apparel Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Apparel Group Reviews by Location