Apparel Group

Apparel Group Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
3.6Job Security & Advancement

Fun Place to work

Good Place to start career and good place to learn and explore retail.we can learn about store standard operating procedure to enhance the performance of the store and the team

Apparel group ´Qatar’

Great experience with apparel it was a good experience experience for me and I’m so glad to been with them .

A company where one can sharpen their skills and learn new skills

In my opinion wherever you work you get to learn new things. Working in Apparel has been the same. I got an opportunity to learn new things, because the learning atmosphere is good. One can take his time in developing him/ her selfs.

Apparel is a good company where you can learn and you can improve yourself.

Apparel is a good company where you can learn and you can improve yourself. Management also very supportive. They are help in any sitution. I love Apparel.

Need new culture for work

I want to work as a visual merchandising or senior staff or like acting manager i know to my self i can handle it and to learn something in new company and share my good ideas to grow the business and maintain the kpi.

Training with fun activities with helpful knowledge

As a beginner I was very prodcutive and fast learner having good terms with management and colleagues and also supportive wherever needed. Had a god opportunity to build up my knowledge which movtivates me to work hard with focus on organization goal.

Pros

Management were available all the time

Cons

No growth oppotunity

Fun and Very Knowledgable

Working on retail was my top choice, it is on me that i loved working on customer service. Dealing with different nationalities, attitudes and approach was very different to me but still i handle it very well. Having a different complaints everytime is like a normal day to me. I know how is the flow of the business because of the conversions. The most enjoyable part of my career was talking to different people daily that makes me so happy and not so bored at work. That the good thing on retail and this is the job i want.

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Long Hours - Not Paid

Good place to learn

Apparel group is one of the leading retail company, where every day you will be getting opportunity to learn & groom your knowledge and excel it. Working environment is very friendly & competitive, where every individuals are equally treated and opportunities are given based on their capabilities. Best part of being employees of Apparel is to get opportunities of various types of basic and advance trainings to keep refreshing things you've learned throughout your work.

Expansion of knowledge

It's such a great company to work with especially when you are new to the industry. It takes you through training as much as you want to learn. It's a field of knowledge. As it has so many brands it gives good interaction with different and many colleagues and all staff are awesome.❤️

Have a good brand

Nice company with a perfect management . All the staff of the company is highly educated and well skill personality. All the brands are good and have a good business in all over ... live this company...

Pros

Accommodation

Cons

Break time

Productive and way to work

Typical work which is learning in positive way to go Learning effectively Training modules are excellent Proffesnal culture Working environment is outrageous

Very educative

Good organisation to kickstart your career but there is very little opportunity for growth. Friendly stuff, different cultures, races, religion makes the workplace ineresting

Pros

Free medical aid

Cons

long working hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apparel Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Apparel Group Reviews by Location