Apparel Group

Apparel Group Culture reviews

Clear

Need new culture for work

I want to work as a visual merchandising or senior staff or like acting manager i know to my self i can handle it and to learn something in new company and share my good ideas to grow the business and maintain the kpi.

Na

Bad Place to Work After Attrition: “too much politics, too much work, visibility is everything. Nobody followed professional ethics. Operations is more important to them than their employees. ... a irresponsible leadership, the CEO spents much time on parties than working in the company.

I Improved My Skills As a Inventory Controller In apparel Group Its a Very good Management friendly environment,A part from that i love to work in my Job role.

Training with fun activities with helpful knowledge

As a beginner I was very prodcutive and fast learner having good terms with management and colleagues and also supportive wherever needed. Had a god opportunity to build up my knowledge which movtivates me to work hard with focus on organization goal.

Pros

Management were available all the time

Cons

No growth oppotunity

Good place to learn

Apparel group is one of the leading retail company, where every day you will be getting opportunity to learn & groom your knowledge and excel it. Working environment is very friendly & competitive, where every individuals are equally treated and opportunities are given based on their capabilities. Best part of being employees of Apparel is to get opportunities of various types of basic and advance trainings to keep refreshing things you've learned throughout your work.

Gaining so many advantages with 9 years work experiencing in APPAREL GROUP OF COMPANY.

I have in working in Apparel group of company since 2009 to till date. I have learned to a good quality's about sales re-presenter ,that should have with every sales person.such as polite talk,convincing to the customer, customer satisfaction,and comparative price of the product.doing management as iam doing friendly with the staff, making schedule of work,be a like as friend with staff,providing team work culture .The hardest part the job as i found when there is no team work.The most enjoyable part of the job as i think,when we reached the target.

Expansion of knowledge

It's such a great company to work with especially when you are new to the industry. It takes you through training as much as you want to learn. It's a field of knowledge. As it has so many brands it gives good interaction with different and many colleagues and all staff are awesome.❤️

Productive and way to work

Typical work which is learning in positive way to go Learning effectively Training modules are excellent Proffesnal culture Working environment is outrageous

Very educative

Good organisation to kickstart your career but there is very little opportunity for growth. Friendly stuff, different cultures, races, religion makes the workplace ineresting

Pros

Free medical aid

Cons

long working hours

Career orintated

Success depends on hardwork and work place i did ,im doing, i will do and i can do.i always focus on team work , team work foster excellent result .

i was enjoying while achieving the gals

there is no typical work for me. I alway learned sales techniques. I used to enjoyed with my co-workers. i do not think so...i was having hardest part of my job. most enjoyable part of my jobs is taking care of customers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apparel Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Apparel Group Reviews by Location