Apparel Group

Apparel Group Employee Reviews for Store Manager

Fun Place to work

Good Place to start career and good place to learn and explore retail.we can learn about store standard operating procedure to enhance the performance of the store and the team

Week Management and Slow Growth

Management is not professional, Performance calculation and set parameters is not up to date. Front end employees don't have any rites to take decision as per business trend.

A company where one can sharpen their skills and learn new skills

In my opinion wherever you work you get to learn new things. Working in Apparel has been the same. I got an opportunity to learn new things, because the learning atmosphere is good. One can take his time in developing him/ her selfs.

Na

Bad Place to Work After Attrition: “too much politics, too much work, visibility is everything. Nobody followed professional ethics. Operations is more important to them than their employees. ... a irresponsible leadership, the CEO spents much time on parties than working in the company.

Gaining so many advantages with 9 years work experiencing in APPAREL GROUP OF COMPANY.

I have in working in Apparel group of company since 2009 to till date. I have learned to a good quality's about sales re-presenter ,that should have with every sales person.such as polite talk,convincing to the customer, customer satisfaction,and comparative price of the product.doing management as iam doing friendly with the staff, making schedule of work,be a like as friend with staff,providing team work culture .The hardest part the job as i found when there is no team work.The most enjoyable part of the job as i think,when we reached the target.

Adventurous and joy, free out door stuffs for employess

Adventure Hq is a company of extreme out door adventure, where you can get all the stuffs for outdoor like hiking, trekking,water sports. and also for indoor and outdoor sports.

Productive and way to work

Typical work which is learning in positive way to go Learning effectively Training modules are excellent Proffesnal culture Working environment is outrageous

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apparel Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Apparel Group Reviews by Location