Apparel Group

Apparel Group Employee Reviews for Senior Retail Sales Associate

About ali bin ali

ALI BIN ALI this is a reputed company as an established company in middle east.it is actively contributing in all the sector.on of the tough challenge and privilege for me to work here.

Fun and Very Knowledgable

Working on retail was my top choice, it is on me that i loved working on customer service. Dealing with different nationalities, attitudes and approach was very different to me but still i handle it very well. Having a different complaints everytime is like a normal day to me. I know how is the flow of the business because of the conversions. The most enjoyable part of my career was talking to different people daily that makes me so happy and not so bored at work. That the good thing on retail and this is the job i want.

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Long Hours - Not Paid

work is great experience in the company i learn a lot of things meet new people specially make more complete as a whole and as a person.

Daily routine is coming to store making the things ready for opening cleaning refiling stocks on floor preparing for the cash counting money checking inventory of stocks etc.

Pros

Cons

medical free, health card

Expansion of knowledge

It's such a great company to work with especially when you are new to the industry. It takes you through training as much as you want to learn. It's a field of knowledge. As it has so many brands it gives good interaction with different and many colleagues and all staff are awesome.❤️

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apparel Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Apparel Group Reviews by Location