Apparel Group

Apparel Group Employee Reviews

Fun Place to work

Good Place to start career and good place to learn and explore retail.we can learn about store standard operating procedure to enhance the performance of the store and the team

Apparel group ´Qatar’

Great experience with apparel it was a good experience experience for me and I’m so glad to been with them .

Working with the people

In apparel the management is not good but the people's working their very good. But faith for the company not acceptable they are not supporting the people in their problem

A company where one can sharpen their skills and learn new skills

In my opinion wherever you work you get to learn new things. Working in Apparel has been the same. I got an opportunity to learn new things, because the learning atmosphere is good. One can take his time in developing him/ her selfs.

Na

Bad Place to Work After Attrition: “too much politics, too much work, visibility is everything. Nobody followed professional ethics. Operations is more important to them than their employees. ... a irresponsible leadership, the CEO spents much time on parties than working in the company.

Apparel is a good company where you can learn and you can improve yourself.

Apparel is a good company where you can learn and you can improve yourself. Management also very supportive. They are help in any sitution. I love Apparel.

Need new culture for work

I want to work as a visual merchandising or senior staff or like acting manager i know to my self i can handle it and to learn something in new company and share my good ideas to grow the business and maintain the kpi.

I Improved My Skills As a Inventory Controller In apparel Group Its a Very good Management friendly environment,A part from that i love to work in my Job role.

Worst company to work for , unfavorable working conditions, amongst the lowest salary package in the region

Terrible management, very low salary package. Forced over time with no pay or compensatory off days . The benefits are almost non existent and they always come up with reasons not to pay full settlement package after one resigns. The employer/ employee contract also only exists for cosmetic purposes and only clauses that favor the company are endorsed. It’s a nightmare working for this particular group.

Pros

On job training

Cons

Over worked, under staffed, under paid

Training with fun activities with helpful knowledge

As a beginner I was very prodcutive and fast learner having good terms with management and colleagues and also supportive wherever needed. Had a god opportunity to build up my knowledge which movtivates me to work hard with focus on organization goal.

Pros

Management were available all the time

Cons

No growth oppotunity

About ali bin ali

ALI BIN ALI this is a reputed company as an established company in middle east.it is actively contributing in all the sector.on of the tough challenge and privilege for me to work here.

Fun and Very Knowledgable

Working on retail was my top choice, it is on me that i loved working on customer service. Dealing with different nationalities, attitudes and approach was very different to me but still i handle it very well. Having a different complaints everytime is like a normal day to me. I know how is the flow of the business because of the conversions. The most enjoyable part of my career was talking to different people daily that makes me so happy and not so bored at work. That the good thing on retail and this is the job i want.

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Long Hours - Not Paid

Definitely Productive and fun also competitive work place.

The brand was absolutely awesome but the management was not supportive at all for staffs, had to work extra hours without break lunch or dinner and those uneven times I had to pay transportation by self. no compensation at all. the workplace is highly pressurized by the management, they are not providing enough staff despite that current staffs had to suffer. way more responsibility than the salary and no increment of salary. other than that I love what I do and gave my best and as a result got many certificates due to best in GCC.

Pros

N/a

Cons

Healthcare is free, weekly day off and 1 hour break during shift

Good place to learn

Apparel group is one of the leading retail company, where every day you will be getting opportunity to learn & groom your knowledge and excel it. Working environment is very friendly & competitive, where every individuals are equally treated and opportunities are given based on their capabilities. Best part of being employees of Apparel is to get opportunities of various types of basic and advance trainings to keep refreshing things you've learned throughout your work.

Gaining so many advantages with 9 years work experiencing in APPAREL GROUP OF COMPANY.

I have in working in Apparel group of company since 2009 to till date. I have learned to a good quality's about sales re-presenter ,that should have with every sales person.such as polite talk,convincing to the customer, customer satisfaction,and comparative price of the product.doing management as iam doing friendly with the staff, making schedule of work,be a like as friend with staff,providing team work culture .The hardest part the job as i found when there is no team work.The most enjoyable part of the job as i think,when we reached the target.

work is great experience in the company i learn a lot of things meet new people specially make more complete as a whole and as a person.

Daily routine is coming to store making the things ready for opening cleaning refiling stocks on floor preparing for the cash counting money checking inventory of stocks etc.

Pros

Cons

medical free, health card

Adventurous and joy, free out door stuffs for employess

Adventure Hq is a company of extreme out door adventure, where you can get all the stuffs for outdoor like hiking, trekking,water sports. and also for indoor and outdoor sports.

sales

costumer service team work making weekly and monthly reports and managing the store sportes wear puching the costumer to buy the product achive your daily and monthly target

Pros

free lunch

Cons

heqlth care

Expansion of knowledge

It's such a great company to work with especially when you are new to the industry. It takes you through training as much as you want to learn. It's a field of knowledge. As it has so many brands it gives good interaction with different and many colleagues and all staff are awesome.❤️

Have a good brand

Nice company with a perfect management . All the staff of the company is highly educated and well skill personality. All the brands are good and have a good business in all over ... live this company...

Pros

Accommodation

Cons

Break time

Productive and way to work

Typical work which is learning in positive way to go Learning effectively Training modules are excellent Proffesnal culture Working environment is outrageous

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apparel Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Apparel Group Reviews by Location