AND Trading Company

AND Trading Company Employee Reviews

Qatar2 reviews
Our workplace is stress-free. I have learned how to value time management and your workmates. Our management is superb,I dont have any problem with their culture. I found collecting accounts receivable hard for me because some of our clients are not paying on time but at the end of the day, I am still responsible in visiting them to collect the money. The most enjoyable part of my job is that I interact with different people with different personality and culture, I can internalize deep within while driving.
A typical day at work would be being in an environment full of positive energy.engage with clients and provide my 100 percent.
I learnt different cultures and how to engage and provide exactly what the clients needed.

The management was like not very good thus my decision to look for greener pastures.

I loved my co-workers, they made life away from home bearable.

Hardest part of the job was not really getting your dues on time and not having an avenue to lodge your concerns.

Most enjoyable part was just time out with workmates.
Pros
very good accomodation
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at AND Trading Company. Our community is ready to answer.
4.5