almana

almana Employee Reviews

Qatar4 reviews
excellent work place with lots of ice cream
excellent work place to work and its great experience to work here. The management is wonderful, I learned team work and commitment and various latte arts
Fun to work
Their good to their employees ... They willing to teach you about the things that you don't know yet . Good at their environment and clean sorrounding.
Pros
Free transportation
Cons
Complete health care .
An Excellent experience in setting up the Internal Audit Department right from the scratch
My job in Alamana is a challenge which I accepted and I am glad I did because it has been a great experience to develop the Internal Audit team right from scratch.

Right from developing the Internal Audit Manual for the company to recruiting the team members for each of the Division it has been an experience.

It has been an exciting journey as after recruiting the team and developing the internal audit processes, review of the process at each of the divisions was undertaken to assess the risk, identify suitable controls and also educating the audit-tee on the controls to be followed within their respective departments to mitigate the risk identified.

So though it was and is still a challenge to educate the people in various departments in the division to follow the new process and implement the requisite controls.

The most enjoyable part of the job is that since it is a new department and a growing team, we are able to set up the processes in accordance to our requirements and able to introduce changes more easily.

The best part is that the Management is very supportive of the Internal Audit, and has given us a free hand to highlight issues at any level and give recommendations for implementing adequate controls.
Nice place to work
Nice to work, Good salary, but lot of work load. supportive team but few operation team is not supportive. Good country. five days working only. annual leave with paid salary. Owners are good human being.
Pros
Good salary
Cons