Ali Bin Ali Holding

Ali Bin Ali Holding Employee Reviews

You will learn how to be productive when you work on this company. Some of the higher manager were good on the staff. They wil keep on encouraging you.
Pros
Free transportation service
Cons
Unfair treatment to the staff
Ali bin Ali est is a reputed company in doha,it has so many diversified companies ,I’m working at FMCG cluster and it’s good to work and also we have an exposure to our profession
We do big sports day with a lot of activates , and getting alot of gifts in that day , all the managers attending the sports day and in the end we take pictures for all of us
Productive work place. Opportunity to learn all the aspects of business. Cross functional training promoted. Salaries at par with the industry standards and best family care facilities and benefits offered.
Established company. Good reputation outside. Salary was not delayed Compensation was not so good. Too much work. Promotion was slow. Political culture.
Overall Good Place to work. Competitive Salaries and a fast paced work environment. This is as far as FMCG si concerned. Workplace culture is alright as well.
Helpful and supportive managment Also stable company, good salaries, professional system also friendly people who allow you to feel that you are working in your own business
I work as waitress in Wagamama and love my job and got an award mystery dinner. Our dish has its own number need to memorize. All the people is friendly
• Monitors all aspects of a product lifecycle, including long- and short-term development and marketing. • Stays abreast of trends in the marketplace to ensure the product's competitive position. Interfaces with project managers and clients to determine the product's future direction. • Obtain customer feedback and suggest appropriate product revisions. • Provide support for marketing collaterals, advertising materials, marketing campaigns, tradeshows and other promotional activities. • Assist in new product introduction and release activities. • Product demonstration, installation, testing & commissioning of equipment’s. Conducting end user training, and maintaining the devices by recommend preventive services. • Address customer issues and concerns in a timely fashion to ensure customer satisfaction. • Work with business team to identify new customers and to retain existing customers. • Stay up-to-date with product knowledge, business flow, sales process and market dynamic. • Maintain complete documentations for all product related activities.
Pros
Overseas trainings
Cons
short breaks
Ali bin ali company (hospitality department) was great company and training was provided by the management. Only is my concern was the staff accommodation that during my employment in this company the accommodation was disaster where different nationalities was mixed in one villa they suppose to be separate the other nationalities.
Ali bin Ali company gave me a good experience, and team work, the work of the waiter is a great responsibility and the company provides everything we need.
Useful place just to have some experience in a special thinks. But salaries are low.
Pros
Free accomodation, free transportation
Cons
Tips policy in the restaurants are not acceptable, you're working hard and have to share your tips with somebody else. It is not fair.
The company over all looks fine, the management isnt very friendly in overall, Experienced a well mannered working natured with the company, the work was very systematic and organized. I have learned how to manage the time and how to work within a tight schedule scenario. The staffs are more focused into their work profile and not really fun and there was no wellfare activities happening within the company.
Pros
Saturday was an off day
Cons
Bad supervision
I gain good experience with this company that how to secure company properties and how to implement healthy ans safety rules and regulation to prevent from possibly accident.
Pros
Free accommodaton
Cons
long working time
Ali Bin Ali overall its a good company. Especially my division, Medical, It has good time schedule and have 2 offs, on time salary It has a lot of projects which make it really stable..
I had the colleagues from diffierent part of the world. It was fun working with them as a team. Everyone had their own daily task that had to be completed and every one in finance and accounts department was capable of taking over others job. So even if anyone is on leave for longer period, the task would be completed. We were on pressure on preparing the monthly end financial reports but it was fun working with the company.
Pros
Good working enviornment
Cons
salary was bit lesser than other group of companies.
* Responsible for spreading awareness about the product & offer exquisite services to the customers. * Maintained constant communication with customers to ensure long term relationships.
Workload is too much but can be manage depending in your excel skills. The workforce is dominated by Indian nationality, followed by Arabs, then mixed of Filipino, Sri Lankan, Nepal.
nice work place culture with good management, secured career in general with good chances of improvement, the hardest part is the long working hours, but the friendly working environment is what keeps you motivated.
Pros
medical insurance
As a finance in my division is very good, very supporting supervisors and managers, but in part of remuneration is very law if you compare other company.
Pros
Lunch break
Cons
Short break.
You have to be smart and creative with passions to achieve the target you looking for . Good penifits for management level. Great relationship between the employer and the employees . Work as a family.