Al Nitaq Real Estate
Al Nitaq Real Estate Employee Review

nothing for entertainment

August 14, 2019
Overall management is self centred,policies and procedures are based on need and requirements.No entertainment at all.Over restricted and strict environment like school.
Pros
nothing
Cons
short breaks
January 13, 2020
Same location
Administration Assistant/Document Controller/Marketer (Current Employee) - Aziziya, Municipality of Rayyan
A typical day at work starts in my PC for updating and checking my mails for any possible clients for appointments; followed by our land phone recorder where I usually get my clients with my mobile phone of course. I've learned how to manage my time in dealing and setting appointments with my clients. Proper time management should be put into practice so that not any single client will be neglected and always remember the saying that the customer is always right, so patience and charm must be highly executed. Working with multi-national culture is beneficial because you will learn to be flexible in dealing each and everyone's idiosyncrasies. The hardest part of the job is the Arabic fluency esp. if you are dealing with a pure Middle Eastern client. The most enjoyable part is you will develop your interpersonal skills and confidence in dealing with multicultural clients.