Al Mana Group

Al Mana Group Employee Reviews

Good place to work and get experience in automotive. Structure of the group well orgonized. Your salary depends on your experience and department budget.
Good Company Family Owned Group Individual opinion than Consensus Limited scope to grow Pay Scale is at par with the Industry Whatever agreed will be paid
I won new professional experience, new contacts and new cultures. I learned new skills as we worked on big projects like landscapes and private projects.
Working in this diverse group of companies is convenient and beneficial. The workplace culture here is welcoming as well as motivating. I am happy with the department i am in.
How to work under a lot of stress was the most thing I've learned to meet deadlines. the most enjoyable part of the job is when the tasks were done. workplace culture is each department is closed on itself, no direct communication.
Daily Task- - 90% of time daily tasks based on Controling project with all kind of different approaches. Hardest Part- -Controlling Man-Hours & Cash Flow within the Budget Enjoyable Part- -Presentations
A good company with tears of experience in retail business . Well structured finance team . Good management and well designed work flow Giving priority for good will of the company and ethics
Overall very good experience, the only thing that there is no career development, advancement opportunities. Have to work also very long working hours. Managers are micromanagers.
I am happy n satisfied with this company.I love to come there and work.i have seen the advertisement you have published in nagari newspaper(nepali newspaper).i got to know that there is vacant position of delivery boy. I really want to come there and work as i love travelling and interact with different people.
A lot of changes to keep up with the customers needs and fulfillment. ..working on better customers experience and satisfaction . Employees are too friendly and management is too close to them .
I resolve hardware and software issues and network issues if needed. I find working with servers very challenging as I am still learning how they operate and currently busy with my MSCA Certificate. I enjoy when i find solutions to new problems that I have not encountered before as that is challenging and boosts my knowledge. Everyday is different for me as users give different problems that i need to sort out.
Al Mana Group is a very professional organization, working here is fun and you can enhance your professional and personal development. In this multi cultural environment, one can find a global village working towards one goal and focused vision.
Pros
Detailed descriptive jobs, KPI's set, Process driven
Cons
Single Destination flight tickets