Al Jassim Group

Al Jassim Group Employee Reviews

Here you will find loads of work But you will not be able to find the recognition It is tough place to work and need lot of energy to finish the day long job
Pros
Nice ambiance
Cons
Very tough to work
This is the unprofessional company I have ever seen in my lifeThis company finance department is full of full of politicsLong working hours no pay on timeHR department is of no value.
Pros
Nothing means nothing
Cons
Worst management
I'd been working for this company for several years, and I am very comfortable to work with them. Employees are all cooperative and supportive with each other.
Pros
Allowances should be increased
Providing the accurate and timely business sales forecasts Follow up with customers to ensure customer satisfaction products and or services provided.
very long working hours 10 to 12 hours learned much more about the middle east market specially retails teamwork management applied the hardest part of the job id to solve problems and achieving the aggressive objectives in time. most enjoyable time was when you exceeds expectation and achieve the objectives with innovative ideas
Pros
reasonable budget, team work
Cons
management (CEO) treatment to employees was not in good manner
I have experienced a lot in this company, I have worked here as a cashier and after 2 mos. I have become a party coordinator and also telephone operator .
Group is good however not people friendly. If they start valuing human capital the group would touch heights . Their culture needs a complete refinement
Pros
Diversified
Cons
Odd timings
Not too employee-friendly as they are giving very low compensation and no medical beefits.Also, the accomodation is in Industrial Area whereas employees for food industry is not allowed.
Pros
Free burger
Cons
no medical benefits and very low compensation
working in this company for a year was little bit hard because sometimes you work too hard but not fully paid.But I enjoyed working with my colleague,we have teamwork.
Pros
free accomodation, free transportation
Cons
short break.no over time.no health card issue
Working in this company is good and helped me become a better version of myself. I handled a restaurant for nearly a year and a half. I had to leave to find greater opportunities waiting for me.
Pros
Good working place
Cons
Salary and short-staff
How to deal with people with different characteristics and attitudes is the best lesson, working hard is worthy with the people around the company itself.
We ha a guest who complained about the freshness of our products I learnt how to listen apologise satisfy & Thank the guest no matter the situation with the help of our manager who showed a calm attitude towards the guest and offered the guest his wish. Hardest part of the job is where by the team work fails and neither the management nor the co workers appreciates what you perform. I really enjoyed working when things falls into place and the operation is learning smoothly.
Pros
free meals and transportation
Cons
Long hours with no pay
A big company with supportive management. Working hours were flexible as far as you get the job done. A known name in the market of Qatar, diversified in multiple ventures. Gained rich experience, diversified my knowledge with the help of mentors. Lacked in thorough professionalism and the communication aspect within internal departments, but overall a good company to work with.
Pros
Flexible working culture, Brand Name, Approachable HOD's
Cons
Under staffing
No work life balance and with sometimes a 7 day work week. However you concepts are improved due to the diverse nature of the business.
Learned to make a great coffee to clean and sanitized all things and to cook in the kitchen, to improve my communication skills, how to handle a team, to become a team player.. about management seems to be a problem, not consistent to what they're doing, lack of management training.. hardest part of the job is nothing cause i'm enjoying all my job.. everything is most enjoyable part of the job specially by communicating to people.
  1. Employee Reviews