Al Jaber Engineering

Al Jaber Engineering Employee Reviews

Qatar50 reviews
Great place to learn all aspects swell as fairly good package. However the work life balance is not there. Work culture isn't that great too. But exposure is amazing.
As a land Surveyor here I Deals with all kind of work. Slabs MEP lins and boxes. MEP ducts and main hole. Water tanks of Tse lines and fire water tunks
I have a good work experience in Al Jaber Engineering. It is a good experience for me to interact with different nationalities specially arabic speaking.It is required to have a very good self control and patience if working in the sites if first timers, experienced with other middle east countries, it's easy getting along with management and subordinates.
To read all your e-mails and text messages first thing in the morning relating to immediate priority on security issues. Touching base with most department managers to make an assessment of the security situation on a daily basis. I learned how to interact with the Arabic culture at the management level, which was quite enjoyable and quite productive for myself and the company. It was a challenging position but very rewarding. All the staff were friendly and helpful.
I have more than 12 years of experience in the field of land surveyor and I can handle my work on under pressure and I have the ability to complete work with safety
Horrible working conditions and timings, for me 11 strict hours six days
No fully paid leave 13 month salary, in-between all will be no pay, end of year you will get your basic and house rent on return from annual leave
Poor management, absolutely zero work ethic, no teamwork, lot of incompetent staff, ridiculous HR policies.

Good PR work. Don't expect the company to be the same inside as we perceive.

Salaries not paid on time!
the working in current company i well,
the management also understand situation of the project.

we hope it will be better for futher porcedure.

even looking for more better opertunity in life with work place.
very unproductive , and very stressful . there is no team work spirit , no motivation .there is no job security and work ethic .you could be fired ,if you say the wrong word .
Pros
could the salary like my case
Cons
long hours, unqualified directors
A well reputed organization with an array of skilled personnel by meeting the international standards in both Safety and Quality with an excellent remuneration package.
Repairing any trouble of the machine at the site.
Make service of the machine.

Before you start the job,make sure your place is safety.

Report any major problem to supervisor
It can be ac acceptable as per the current situation.
Having good capacity to finish infrastructure works and the people who where working under are with good pressure handle any type of works with work load.

Better to choose a good line.
Cons
its a very good company, good salary,good management only long working hours
I m working here for many years, very good and reputed company in Qatar. but I have problem for coming and going to doha and office is taking additional 2 hours days so 9 hours plus extra 2 hours total 11 hours spending daily is very tough.
working in the company for almost 3 years really developed my skills both on people relation and data analization, communication with different nationality is developed also since you need to work with different nationality
Pros
trasportation provided
Working in Al JAber is a vast Experience for Infra structure Knowledge.
A big Organisation with different Nationalities which could be a very big Positive side for Good Working Communication.
Working under severe hot conditions was a bigger challenge for most workers working in places or vehicle without any or broken air conditioner.I have learned alot in terms of personal experience and also attained a drivers license working under the same company but a different job.The hardest part of the job was being forced to do something that cant be done with bare hands and not providing the proper PPE required for that job.The most enjoyable part of the job was being gifted after working on holiday.
Pros
free lunch after working on holiday
Cons
health care facilities did not have alot of meds, some you had to buy from the chemist
Al Jaber Engineering will ensure stability of each and every employee he have. We have a strict and long working hours that I think mold each any every employee to master it's craft at their task. I haven't had any issues with the company especially with visa request and status for my family.

One thing I like about my company is that in every project I went to I will always find someone I know. We are like a big family and the people stays for a long period a decade or more.
This is my first company in gulf region where i worked,fun loving people,good sense to different culture people,i learned a lot,accelerated my self and prometed as an admin
Its a great privilege for anyone to work in a reputed company like aljaber.one can learn and improve skills also can gain experience its where one can showcase his technical skills
Cons
A typical work in every normal office with lot of new to things to be learned with the upcoming challenges, but there's a lack of employer care towards employees which had deprived them of most of the benefits & other rights.
I want this company to stay, the only thing i dont want are the people who work with me they are jealous to me and they making a politics to our management becuase they want me to out of thier place.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Have break