Al-Futtaim Employee Reviews

Found 33 reviews matching the search See all 1,327 reviews
Great Place to work
TRAINING SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  DOHA, QAAugust 13, 2019
Over all the group have owned many brands from lowest to luxury and it's franchise department stores. one of the major brand which i can recommend is IKEA and Marks & Spencer
Pros
Great Place to work
Flexible.
Section Manager (Former Employee) –  DohaJuly 5, 2019
I worked for 9 years and 3 mos.to my previous company carrefour hypermarket.i learn a lot they taught me how to manage the staff and how to maintain good communication build positive working relationship.the hardest part is under pressure and ive found that i enjoy working in a challenging environment from a personal perspective
Pros
One hour free break
Cons
Do shopping, watching a movie
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Doha festivalJune 17, 2019
As a cashier would start with a brief discussion with my manager about the work.My day would end with my manager counting my cash drawer must be tally
Pros
Day off
Cons
Duty hours
Hard working, knowledgeable in MS word and Excel , to learn and to grow.
Fashion Consultant (Former Employee) –  DohaMay 25, 2019
I've been in retail division for 4 years , as per my experience and my responsibilities as a sales assistant I need to ensure that the store display and merchandise is in proper brand, greeting customers and offering assistance,process payments through cash or credit card and to accomplish the result and the sales needed.
Pros
Excess hours
Diversified Organisation
Fashion Consultant (Current Employee) –  Doha QatarNovember 14, 2018
Currently working as a Fashion Consultant in Ted Baker under Alfuttaim Private Group. For the past 3 years i gained a lot of experienced in these retail industry not only for the customer service which is the main job of a sales consultant but i learned the back office activity such as receiving the stocks using SAP application and aside from that answering the emails. We have a good environment workplace that make us more productive and help each employee to strive harder on the designated job. So far even we have some hard time we still manage to work it in a professional way that makes us feel more comfortable and at the same time our work makes more easier.
Mechanical Engineer (Current Employee) –  QATARAugust 20, 2018
Good working environment, balance work and personal life, learning platform, team work, support from management, extra activities, nice environment.

A typically day at work i learned everyday new things the culture and dealing Professional and leadership and management
Productive and fun to work in al-futtaim
Pipe fitter (Current Employee) –  DohaAugust 14, 2018
More knowledge I learned
Good company
All benefits

As part of al-futtaim in two years, I would like to thank you for all experiences, knowledge, friends, Godbless us
Pros
Free food, accommodation, transportation
Cons
Short break, etc
There is always a room for improvement. This company always promote respect,collaboration,excellence and integrity.
Senior Technical Engineer(Controls/Support) (Current Employee) –  DohaJune 18, 2018
The goal to each success relies on how individual performance and how he contribute to the team's performance as a whole.
It engages by actively listening
Seeks to understand others first before acting
Consistently goes above and beyond to meet our customer's needs
Makes promises and delivers on these committments.
Empowerment and ELigibility t o work is more Fun
Project Engineer-Electrical (Current Employee) –  QatarApril 3, 2018
Nothing much to describe it as long it goes you can enjoy the workplace as well.

since this crisis started it has been mandatory to keep your eyes open to some other offers as well.
Pros
work on Time
Cons
Healthcare benefits can be retainable always
Tiring job but worth it
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  DohaFebruary 19, 2018
I learned how to work with fast and efficiency.Its a very tiring job but its worth it. The most enjoyable part is every anniversary where your customer can be the winner of the gaame.
Al Futtaim Engineering
QS (Former Employee) –  DohaJanuary 22, 2018
A good group but limited in some countries as to skills and control by persons who appear to have limited ability. Expected to work 6 days a week and extended hours as required.
Pros
Always paid on time
Cons
Long Hours
A nice place to work & learn
SENIOR HSE OFFICER (Current Employee) –  Doha Festival City, Umm Salal MohammedDecember 24, 2017
Reporting to project director at present. Lot of things to study from company intranet, colleagues & from line manager. Less politics & work instructions are very clear. Safety programs, campaigns etc helped a lot to develop & enhance workplace culture. Hardest part for me was to manage the project when the manager went vacation with more than 3000 workmen on board. Enjoyed a lot with senior management during the company organized outdoor functions. Al Futtaim is a great place to work.
fun workplace, with good staff and managers
sales associate (Current Employee) –  qatarDecember 14, 2017
i will rate majid al-futtaim with four stars, as i know the company is stable and give good benefits. some decision of the management is a little bit confusing but the company itself is good.
Counter area
Cashier (Former Employee) –  QatarNovember 27, 2017
We entertain well the customers
We enjoy our work inspite of being busy specially in peak hours
We perform as much as we can even we are tired and what we do is to talk with the other colleauges sometimes if we dont have customers.
Pros
Free accomodtion and transportation
Cons
More than 8hrs
Enriching
Sales Support Administrator (Current Employee) –  QatarNovember 14, 2017
Al Futtaim as a group is a great company. It helps you in enriching yourself as a person and as an employee. It listens to the voice of the customer and as well its employee.
Productive and fun, unforgettable experience during my period of working in the company
Sales assistant (Former Employee) –  QatarNovember 8, 2017
Happy environment , had fun at work! Learned a lot while working in the company .met new friends! Happy while working in the company!good company benefits
productive and challenging jobs provides robust learning atmosphere encompassing the entire spectrum of finance, audit, risk management, tax
Senior Finance & Reporting Consultant (Current Employee) –  DohaSeptember 30, 2017
Challenging job with robust learning. Hardest part of job is to meet deadline as these are very short and TAT of certain reports are very short. Team work and appreciation.
Pros
Lots of discounts, high bonus
Cons
late sittings
Good company
Operations Manager- Highway Maintenance (Current Employee) –  QatarSeptember 21, 2017
Carillion is a good company to work for.Good opportunities to the right individual.
Health and safety is always the number one priority, i always felt that my concerns were listened to.
The only reason i am looking for a move as we are nearing the end of our contract in Qatar.
I am happy to work back in the UK or anywhere else in the world.
Pros
stable company
Cons
Professional atmosphere with highly talented subordinates
MEP Mechanical Engineer (Current Employee) –  QatarMay 4, 2017
I have been working with Al Futtaim for about 2 years now and I can honestly say that I have been very happy to be part of a group of well qualified professionals.The work environment /company culture is very positive and makes the work day enjoyable. They do good a great job investing in employee development with ongoing trainings and sessions to help prosper continuous learning.

As an Individual my personal growth is my ultimate so to me its time for a job change, but there is no doubt in that experience I earned from there is going to shape my future.
Good environment
Pipefitter (Current Employee) –  QatarApril 10, 2017
work is good but salary is less. management not good in qatar. No good food company provided. transportation also not in time. When we get problem our company not solve timely.
Pros
Free food
Cons
full time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Al-Futtaim. Our community is ready to answer.

Al-Futtaim Reviews by Location