Adobe

Adobe Employee Reviews

Excellent employer -- strong and fascinating technology company

Adobe Systems is the leader in web site management software. I was fortunate to learn the Adobe Experience Manager product, and to apply Agile methodologies to project and program management for classified US Government programs.

Pros

Excellent teamwork; many advancement opportunities

Cons

Work life balance lacking.

Enjoyable place to work, happy to see Mondays

Interesting work and great colleagues - Adobe cares about it's people. Would recommend Adobe as a place to work. Always learning due to fast product development. However, progression to leadership roles is difficult as there are few opportunities.

Pros

Interesting products, always more to learn, healthy workplace culture, flexibility, largest client's in region

Cons

Lack of progression opportunities

Productive and good place to work out and it is really nice

Great work and really nice job it is such a great place to work out that I would really appreciate the way things are there in the company and I really like the way things are set up also

Excellent culture for a large company

For a large company, Adobe has an excellent culture for its employees. It strives for diversity and inclusion but can be slow moving at times (but Adobe is very big).There is a lot of variation depending on what team/business unit you are in. Some places have better engineering practices and career growth than others. Depending on your level, it can be hard to find a path for advancement.

Pros

Overall culture, salary

Cons

Variability among teams, advancement

Hardly any con. Good people, small teams, lots of growth opportunity, good perks.

I was a SWE intern and the expectations were reasonable and even very busy people made time for me. Everyone always encouraged me and celebrated my successes. Only thing would be a lack of diversity in some of the engineering teams (mine included)

Sales Managers can be bullies

It's all about the accounts you get. Some of the sales managers can be bullies and have their favorites. Very little support unless you have a super large deal.

A fun job with plenty of hours.

you had to get the documents ready to ship with shipment. Communicate with others on the status of the documents. File packing slips and look up shipments for customers. The friends their are nice too.

Best place to work

I have been here for 4 years and it has been by far, the best experience that I have ever had at a company. The culture is so inclusive, and the compensation and benefits are the best I have ever experienced.

Pros

Culture, time off, flexibility of workspace, top leadership, and compensation

Cons

Stress and bias for action can be a bit overwhelming, but it keeps it interesting.

Great place

Employee and management are very smart. I didn't have any stress all time. However, a branch is difficult to make any big decision without headquarter involving.

Pros

culture, open mind

I just joined but I felt that Adobe gives value to every individual

I just joined but I felt that Adobe gives value to every individual. My manager is very focused and appreciative. It has tons of material for self-learning and is partnered with many external learning platforms. Benefits are good but the only cons I would say is managing multiple small projects at the same time when the expectation is not properly defined. It sometimes causes anxiety while filling timesheet

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Adobe?

Una gran empresa para trabajar, trabajo en equipo, colaboración, constante esfuerzo para hacer equipo.

Una excelente empresa, innovadora, siempre en dinámica de cambio, nuevos productos y capacidades que es muy difícil dar seguimiento. Liderazgo de empuje pero a veces muy estresante. Aunque la empresa cuida el balance de vida las exigencias diarias terminan en jornadas extensas de 10 horas diarias por lo menos. Acercamientos regulares para hacerte sentir parte del equipo.

Good culture and employee centric

Nice place to work in employee centric well pay master healthy work culture friendly atmosphere love working here can easily manage personal and professional life

Adobe culture truly reflects its core values

Genuine - Exceptional - Innovative - Involved Adobe employees exhibit these values. Leadership expects the same of themselves Terrific place for personal & professional growth with terrific benefits. Outstanding SoltionsConsistent focus on Customer Satisfaction

Pros

Exciting, fast paced, innovative & challenging environment

Cons

Hard to replicate these pros at other companies

Great place to work, best job I've ever had

There's a time when you realize that going to work is a joy and you've lost track of the time again building something that you can be pretty proud. As a bonus you've helped plenty of friends and customers and other folks do something creative and meaningful. I got the chance to enable books to be published, art to be appreciated, and deadlines to be met when people took advantage of my skills and knowledge that I freely gave because I could. All that and a bag of chips happened at Adobe.

Pros

Almost too many to list

Cons

Some California-related management stuff

great work/life balance

The best thing for me was the work/life balance. But with that comes missed opportunities that only comes if you're willing to get outside your comfort zone.

Pros

great opportunities for advancement and learning if you're willing to learn outside your domain

Cons

you get to work on the same thing using different technologies as the team/product scales and evolve

Good company to work for

Good company to work for.Its friendly people here and chill timelines. Small team in Ottawa but otherwise very big brand.Its nice to be part of such an organization. Shares are also great benefits

Work culture is great. No deadlines.

Work culture is great. No deadlines. Not all teams are great. Great Employee benefits. Office is great. One can easily switch to a different team. Too many meetings.

Pros

Work culture, Wellness reimbursements

Cons

Compensation

Opportunity

The most important benefit of working at Adobe is that the company provides opportunities to play your role to the best of your ability, or invent a role that does allow you room to grow.

Pros

Unlimited opportunity for the hard worker

Cons

Too many MBA's!

Lack of balance/support during pandemic.

Note- Hired and left during COVID WFHWork was well defined and paid. Company itself was great and fantastic benefits. Seemed to be a function/team specific issue and advancement couldn't come soon enough to wait it out.Customers can be very needy and you will end up needing to work beyond 9-6 most days. Management is generally supportive but I found many un-supportive teammates. Attempts to reach out for help were often met with dismissal or rude response from senior employees. Folks outside of the support org especially very rude to support engineers.

Overall nice place to work

Company takes care of employees. Provide health benefits and facilities required to work smoothly.OJT/ Self learning rather then formal training is promoted.

Pros

Quarter end free lunch or dinner

Cons

Non inclusive culture for contractual position

Best company in the world.

Everything about this company is superb: culture, compensation, work life balance, working environment, work-life balance, fast paced development, and of course - dedicated and fun TEAM.

Pros

Great stock options, education compensation, free schedule, perfect hardware

Cons

I really can’t think of any

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adobe. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits