ABB Employee Review

Productive work place with vast learning experience in each job
Medium Voltage Service Engineer (Current Employee) –  DohaMarch 30, 2015
Being a service engineer with ABB for 7 years has been exciting as well as challenging. Time management, budget management, project management, regulatory compliance, quality assurance and customer satisfaction are some of the few basic things I've learnt with my experience at ABB. Not to mention the immense amount of technical trainings both factory as well as on-site trainings have added to my better understanding of various product designs, their working principle and trobleshooting guides.

Being an MNC, work culture is vast, diverse and spread over, with a global intake of working staff. You get to interact with colleagues and customers from different nationalities and this is one of the most exciting factors of being with ABB.

Hardest part of my job is the delegation of service jobs. In a service oriented field with customer satisfaction on top priority, most of the weekends are consumed on service jobs of course with compensation benefits, but at times it gets difficult specially with family and friends around you waiting to spend some leisure moments with you.
Pros
Additional incentives and allowances
Cons
Work timings cannot be regulated on service jobs.

Other ABB Employee Reviews

excellent organization, ethical , caring towards employees
Channel Manager- Distribution and OEM (Former Employee) –  QatarNovember 3, 2019
Excellent organization, good training facility , flexible - highly reputed.
quality focused. Technology leaders. futuristic products.

well structured organization- have wide range product solutions. diversified market approach.
Comfortable and productive work place
Assistant planning Engineer (Former Employee) –  Doha QatarOctober 7, 2019
Fixed responsibilities which we got assigned during the process of appointment in the company. Flexible timings for personal reasons but we should meet the total working hours.
Pros
Free soft drinks tea coffee etc...
Cons
Free first aid course training, health insurance services etc

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ABB. Our community is ready to answer.

51.4K