ABB Employee Review

ABB team

October 17, 2014
I have been in ABB since September 2008. I have joined fairly in a small company of having 50 odd people in Qatar. Since then we have worked and established confidence in customers and developed the company to a company with employees close to 250. I have been part of Process Automation Division as an specialist of Infi90 DCS. I have trained the other DCS people to get acquainted with Infi90 DCS. I have coordinated for service and maintenance of Occidental Petroleum and Qatar Petroleum. I have developed and increased the customer base for Qatar ABB. We in ABB work as a team and grown as a team
February 26, 2020
There was many unclear things not only for me in my department but also for another 2x new joiners. Company offers great products but very expensive and it is hard to sale which ends up that no one meets his target.
Culture and manners are on very good level.

Mostly people from India and Arabic countries, mainly men.
February 24, 2020
ABB is a great company.
You can find at ABB that we put into practice the cultural value pairs.

Great working culture.

Well developed personal development program.
October 7, 2019
Fixed responsibilities which we got assigned during the process of appointment in the company. Flexible timings for personal reasons but we should meet the total working hours.
Pros
Free soft drinks tea coffee etc...
Cons
Free first aid course training, health insurance services etc
Ask a question about working or interviewing at ABB. Our community is ready to answer.
1.5K