Here to help
Coronavirus update

ABB Management reviews

Qatar16 reviews
The work environment is friendly and good
Your opinions is valued

The management is very supportive
The employees are helpful
The benefits and salaries are good
Pros
Health insurance and benefits
With challenges, comes change, with change comes growth. Focused top management team who believe, the people make the organization.
Pros
Passion and learning experience
Cons
Global Mobility
it is like family atmosphere, very professional. Great Experience.Working atmosphere is high level. Management controlis good. High potensional way of work quality. Our confident level is high and it is boosted. Professional working and professional touching in all touching in all the aspects.
Being a service engineer with ABB for 7 years has been exciting as well as challenging. Time management, budget management, project management, regulatory compliance, quality assurance and customer satisfaction are some of the few basic things I've learnt with my experience at ABB. Not to mention the immense amount of technical trainings both factory as well as on-site trainings have added to my better understanding of various product designs, their working principle and trobleshooting guides.

Being an MNC, work culture is vast, diverse and spread over, with a global intake of working staff. You get to interact with colleagues and customers from different nationalities and this is one of the most exciting factors of being with ABB.

Hardest part of my job is the delegation of service jobs. In a service oriented field with customer satisfaction on top priority, most of the weekends are consumed on service jobs of course with compensation benefits, but at times it gets difficult specially with family and friends around you waiting to spend some leisure moments with you.
Pros
Additional incentives and allowances
Cons
Work timings cannot be regulated on service jobs.
Typical day at work lasts for nine hours with one hour lunch break.
It starts with site visits followed by various meetings and correspondence check.

Orders preparation, offers evaluation, projects reviews, report preparations are other examples of weekly duties.

Management is friendly, has a good knowledge about market challenges.
Most difficult part of our work here is to adopt seasonal work. During summer season, energy demand is so high that customer does not allow any major work. All modifications, overhaul and maintenance work needs to be carry on during winter months. It makes resource allocation a challenging task.

Last management initiative to celebrate every major order gives us a chance to share successes together.
Pros
flexible working hours, brand new office
Cons
growing number of internal procedures
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ABB?