Here to help
Coronavirus update

ABB Employee Reviews for Service Engineer

Service Engineer2 reviews
Qatar2 reviews
ABB is having a good work culture. Strong safety and integrity. Friendly atmosphere at work place. Nobody will get disappointed at ABB.
Being a service engineer with ABB for 7 years has been exciting as well as challenging. Time management, budget management, project management, regulatory compliance, quality assurance and customer satisfaction are some of the few basic things I've learnt with my experience at ABB. Not to mention the immense amount of technical trainings both factory as well as on-site trainings have added to my better understanding of various product designs, their working principle and trobleshooting guides.

Being an MNC, work culture is vast, diverse and spread over, with a global intake of working staff. You get to interact with colleagues and customers from different nationalities and this is one of the most exciting factors of being with ABB.

Hardest part of my job is the delegation of service jobs. In a service oriented field with customer satisfaction on top priority, most of the weekends are consumed on service jobs of course with compensation benefits, but at times it gets difficult specially with family and friends around you waiting to spend some leisure moments with you.
Pros
Additional incentives and allowances
Cons
Work timings cannot be regulated on service jobs.