Here to help
Coronavirus update

ABB Employee Reviews

Showing all 4,069 reviews
There was many unclear things not only for me in my department but also for another 2x new joiners. Company offers great products but very expensive and it is hard to sale which ends up that no one meets his target.
Culture and manners are on very good level.

Mostly people from India and Arabic countries, mainly men.
Ho lavorato in fabbrica per circa un anno, luogo di lavoro sempre pulito e sicuro, colleghi disponibili e gentili, lavoro stimolante e adatto a tutti. Poco stress e ottimo equilibrio con la vita privata. La paga è buona, unico difetto la durata della permanenza :l'azienda tende farti permanere meno di un anno per poi lasciare spazio a nuovi candidati
Pros
Paga, ambiente, colleghi
Cons
Possibilità di permanenza
I worked with A.B.B. for 23 years, this the best job i ever had. our small group really was like a family. We all worked together for our common goal to make our customers happy. After all without customers we would not have a job !!!
It does go to say that it also depends on your boss,I can say for myself that I have had very good bosses. I hope the company is run the same now as it was in the past. I wish good luck to everyone looking for work with A.B.B and and hope you all have a long and prosperous future.
Pros
job security and family like atmosphere
Cons
Sometimes work away from home
This is a good place to work. The coworkers are nice and friendly to each other. The job is steady work, sometimes a 6 day work week. Good hours 7:00-3:30
Pros
Dinners for employees
Cons
N/a
Azienda seria, personale competente ed un lavoro che farei sempre.
Uma excelente empresa para se trabalhar. Um bom plano de carreira.
Pros
Plano de carreira
Cons
Não ter uma unidade em Indaiatuba
The warehouse I worked in specialized in electrical-related things made of poly-carbonate. I truly enjoyed the job, and time would pass by really quick. The only bad thing about this job is you will get worked a lot, so if that's something you don't care about, then this is a great place to work.
Pros
Paid breaks, great pay, easy work
Cons
Work a lot, deal with machinery going down a lot
Well maintained facility for industry standards
For an Mnc you never compromise in work wise, all facilities available at anytime, if it’s not imported from abroad,

Interested to work such a huge organisation structure.
Pros
Growth is measurable and soon get good position
Cons
Politics are there in senior level positions, if u manage u are the king of all.
This is a very dated industrial manufacturing company with no air conditioning. Many of the coworkers are great to work with, however there is a clear disconnect between management and production, making most tasks more difficult than needed. Lots of mandatory overtime if you in production, but the rest of the plant is shut down, so little help is available on the weekends. The pay and benefits make up for most of this, if you can tolerate.
Pros
Healthy pay and benefits
Cons
No AC poor management
hay modo de desarrollarse como carrera y la colaboracion de la gente hace que puedas mejorar los procesos
Pros
cerca de casa
Cons
ninguno
My team leader was hardly ever around. Plus most of the time took there frustration out on the workers. Line leaders where often rude and never satisfied with the help the received.
Good company to work for, good compensation system for hard working people.
On the downside, too many tools to use and they are not always in sync....
Clean atmosphere, good pay but poor work culture. Management is not in tune with workers and contractors get treated very poorly by in house employees. They only like to advance those who are part of “golden circle”. Not everyone is treated fairly.
Great company to work long term basis. Market leader in Power and Automation. Serving to multiple industries such as Oil Gas and Chemicals, Power and Water, Process and Automotive industries.
Work life balance is difficult for site work
Good culture

Platform to learn

Experienced based salary.

ABB provides career training in both tech and non tech.
Decent salary/ unnecessarily complex. Cyclical business, high turnover, old line industrial business. Quality of workers highly variable. Lots of old guys hanging on until retirement.
Vezmou brigadnika a za 3 dny jim uteče.Za rok tuto práci nabídnou asi 20x a po pohovoru z 90% napíší odpověď že děkují ale dali přednost jinému uchazeči ale za 2 dny je to na internetových stránkách opět jako novinka.
Pros
Nic
Relaxed environment, good place to develop new skills.
Good work life balance

Good in their field of expertise and development in the world and their contribution to technology
This was a factory that really did not care about their people they say they did but they never showed it the pain was great but other than that I can't say too much about it
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Higher authorities never listen
Es la mejor empresa en la que he estado. El sueldo es bueno y las prestaciones también (Seguro de gastos médicos familiar, 10% vales de despensa, 13% fondo de ahorro, comedor subsidiado, vacaciones, días flotantes). Las actividades laborales pueden ser estresantes, pero las compensan muy bien con las actividades que realiza Recursos Humanos, el ambiente laboral es muy bueno.
Pros
Prestaciones, ambiente laboral
Es un excelente lugar para trabajar, excelente ambiente de trabajo y los proyectos van con base a lo que enseñan.
Pros
Excelente empresa
Cons
Beca un poco baja
Ask a question about working or interviewing at ABB. Our community is ready to answer.
1.5K