ABB Employee Review

Great work place and culture

January 20, 2017
ABB is having a good work culture. Strong safety and integrity. Friendly atmosphere at work place. Nobody will get disappointed at ABB.
March 30, 2015
Same roleSame location
Medium Voltage Service Engineer (Current Employee) - Doha
Being a service engineer with ABB for 7 years has been exciting as well as challenging. Time management, budget management, project management, regulatory compliance, quality assurance and customer satisfaction are some of the few basic things I've learnt with my experience at ABB. Not to mention the immense amount of technical trainings both factory as well as on-site trainings have added to my better understanding of various product designs, their working principle and trobleshooting guides.

Being an MNC, work culture is vast, diverse and spread over, with a global intake of working staff. You get to interact with colleagues and customers from different nationalities and this is one of the most exciting factors of being with ABB.

Hardest part of my job is the delegation of service jobs. In a service oriented field with customer satisfaction on top priority, most of the weekends are consumed on service jobs of course with compensation benefits, but at times it gets difficult specially with family and friends around you waiting to spend some leisure moments with you.
Pros
Additional incentives and allowances
Cons
Work timings cannot be regulated on service jobs.
February 26, 2020
Same location
Channel Specialist (Former Employee) - Doha
There was many unclear things not only for me in my department but also for another 2x new joiners. Company offers great products but very expensive and it is hard to sale which ends up that no one meets his target.
Culture and manners are on very good level.

Mostly people from India and Arabic countries, mainly men.
February 24, 2020
Same location
Civil Manager / Lead Category Manager (Current Employee) - Doha
ABB is a great company.
You can find at ABB that we put into practice the cultural value pairs.

Great working culture.

Well developed personal development program.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at ABB. Our community is ready to answer.
1.5K