ABB Employee Reviews

Abb qatar office is not the best place to work
There was many unclear things not only for me in my department but also for another 2x new joiners. Company offers great products but very expensive and it is hard to sale which ends up that no one meets his target.
Culture and manners are on very good level.

Mostly people from India and Arabic countries, mainly men.
ABB is a great company
ABB is a great company.
You can find at ABB that we put into practice the cultural value pairs.

Great working culture.

Well developed personal development program.
excellent organization, ethical , caring towards employees
Excellent organization, good training facility , flexible - highly reputed.
quality focused. Technology leaders. futuristic products.

well structured organization- have wide range product solutions. diversified market approach.
Comfortable and productive work place
Fixed responsibilities which we got assigned during the process of appointment in the company. Flexible timings for personal reasons but we should meet the total working hours.
Pros
Free soft drinks tea coffee etc...
Cons
Free first aid course training, health insurance services etc
Good Environment
Professional, focusing, career path is OK, training are super power advantage, good company to settle and complete your work life and career in
thats all we can say about
Pros
professional, training, career path
Cons
instability, changes could affect departments
Great work place and culture
ABB is having a good work culture. Strong safety and integrity. Friendly atmosphere at work place. Nobody will get disappointed at ABB.
Productive and friendly environment
The work environment is friendly and good
Your opinions is valued

The management is very supportive

The employees are helpful

The benefits and salaries are good
Pros
Health insurance and benefits
Excellent enviroment
Love to work , company care about workers , High salary and other benefits,
As a sales manager first step was to get out equipment approved ,then , got msny orders as ABB is well reputed company in the world .
Pros
Friendly culture
Cons
Nil
Passionate and Challenging Environment
With challenges, comes change, with change comes growth. Focused top management team who believe, the people make the organization.
Pros
Passion and learning experience
Cons
Global Mobility
German workplace
Testing of relays configuration (ABB or Siemens) - phase VII, Qatar project;
Testing relays configuration and the entary secondary circuits in a few projects in Algerie;
Pros
My own car
Cons
To less overtime!
HR Management - Middle & Senior Level
very Passionate about my job and highly motivated to accomplish tasks.

I look forward to take new challenges and deliver with 100% energy to achieve the expected.

A team worker and supportive of win win situation between Employee-Employer needs & demands

I look forward to wake up to reach my job and enrich my experience , while I contribute towards the development of my department and organization as a whole
working is a wonderful experience with ABB. Work atmosphere. Profssional Touching. Skilled Management control. Professional Training.
it is like family atmosphere, very professional. Great Experience.Working atmosphere is high level. Management controlis good. High potensional way of work quality. Our confident level is high and it is boosted. Professional working and professional touching in all touching in all the aspects.
Worked as a Trinee(Assistant design engg)
Worked as a Trainee (Assistant design Engineer) in Design department.
Prepared protection and control schematic drawings

wiring table

bill of materils
Productive work place with vast learning experience in each job
Being a service engineer with ABB for 7 years has been exciting as well as challenging. Time management, budget management, project management, regulatory compliance, quality assurance and customer satisfaction are some of the few basic things I've learnt with my experience at ABB. Not to mention the immense amount of technical trainings both factory as well as on-site trainings have added to my better understanding of various product designs, their working principle and trobleshooting guides.

Being an MNC, work culture is vast, diverse and spread over, with a global intake of working staff. You get to interact with colleagues and customers from different nationalities and this is one of the most exciting factors of being with ABB.

Hardest part of my job is the delegation of service jobs. In a service oriented field with customer satisfaction on top priority, most of the weekends are consumed on service jobs of course with compensation benefits, but at times it gets difficult specially with family and friends around you waiting to spend some leisure moments with you.
Pros
Additional incentives and allowances
Cons
Work timings cannot be regulated on service jobs.
ABB team
I have been in ABB since September 2008. I have joined fairly in a small company of having 50 odd people in Qatar. Since then we have worked and established confidence in customers and developed the company to a company with employees close to 250. I have been part of Process Automation Division as an specialist of Infi90 DCS. I have trained the other DCS people to get acquainted with Infi90 DCS. I have coordinated for service and maintenance of Occidental Petroleum and Qatar Petroleum. I have developed and increased the customer base for Qatar ABB. We in ABB work as a team and grown as a team
Challenging work position in hot climate but under friendly and understanding management
Typical day at work lasts for nine hours with one hour lunch break.
It starts with site visits followed by various meetings and correspondence check.

Orders preparation, offers evaluation, projects reviews, report preparations are other examples of weekly duties.

Management is friendly, has a good knowledge about market challenges.

Most difficult part of our work here is to adopt seasonal work. During summer season, energy demand is so high that customer does not allow any major work. All modifications, overhaul and maintenance work needs to be carry on during winter months. It makes resource allocation a challenging task.

Last management initiative to celebrate every major order gives us a chance to share successes together.
Pros
flexible working hours, brand new office
Cons
growing number of internal procedures