AECOM

Document Controller9 reviews
Qatar9 reviews

Found 9 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,049 reviews

Productive and fun place

You need to focused on the daily taskVery competitive environment, very productive and care about the whole process from beginning until the delivery of the project.

Pros

Free Rides

Cons

Overtime hours without pay

Good Management

My review while i was in AECOM, with good management. No pressure at work and in colleagues. And no discrimination. Actually, I don't have much to say about AECOM as for me AECOM will take good care with there employee with good benefits. They will provide all the necessity if needed. And in HR they will listen to what you will ask from them and they will give action immediately. And with the Managers, easy to get along.

competitive work environment

competitive job environment were your able to practice your skills. Company that will treat all staff fair and respect different culture. On time salary and good benifits for all the staff.

Good company

good management, I've spent more than 10 years in AECOM. It is my pleasure to work at this company, I had a great time working on different sites and to be with my friendly colleagues.

Cons

healthcare

Over 8 years of experience in the field of Document Control. Well experienced in record management such as Proliance System and EDMS.

During my typical workday, I am responsible for overseeing my teams as they progress on various documents. I keep in touch with clients, update them on our progress and make sure they are satisfied with the submission materials. Managing documents has developed my skills greatly. This experience allows me work as a team as I am able to freely communicate and express myself to others which develops my communication skill, my ability to listen and my ability to take directions/instructions. In Aecom leaders communicate and interact with employees, what they communicate and emphasize, their vision for the future and managed its systems, procedures,controls, and goals/objective. Managers empower employees to make decisions support and interact with them, and act consistently. One of my big challenges will be adjusting to the new workflow for creating reports to present to clients. Every company has a slightly different process, but of course, you want to avoid revealing to clients that anything feels unfamiliar. I'll aim to ask a lot of questions during my first report, and see if a colleague is available to review it that way, I'll feel fully confident in the process and work. My enjoyable parts of my job included the ability to work independently and the people I worked with. It’s great to work with people that care about their company and doing a good job. I enjoy how busy I am and the fact that I get to analyze data about our data process.

Pros

Salary and Benifits, Allowance

Cons

Annual leave, Lesser availability or resources

Site office culture

The site office culture is always friendly and dynamic. Everyone knows one another to the extend of your family members that are in Doha. Everyone helps one another. One site office, one team, one family. That is the culture in Aecom.

Pros

Nice working condition, good salary package, working hours, nice people to work with

Cons

long Travel time to site office and back to Accomodation

Productive and fun working with AECOM

Very challenging in everyday work and learnt a lot of new ideas and techniques in work, teamwork here is excellent. AECOM provide a very rewarding career to their employee.

Pros

Open Vacation, Excellent Package

Cons

After the Project is Finish

A workplace that has lots of professional values

- Focus on our objectives - Delivering on time - Well organized supervision and governance - work place with high culture - Everybody work as team and harworking

Productive and fun workplace

My job in this company is truly full of adventure, fun, and learning. During my stint in this company, I enhanced my computer literacy skills as well as my EDMS skills. Every project that I've been with in this company has its different levels of challenges. Expectations from you are great. That's why you have to do your best. Pressure is always there that's why I already get use to it, I already live with it. But at the end of the day everything you do is worth it. Because you know that your work means a lot to the company and to the people you are working with.

Pros

Lots of friends, year-end parties, free trainings and seminars, private healthcare

Cons

far site offices

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AECOM. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

AECOM Reviews by Location

• AECOM
  • Document Controller
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?