AECOM

AECOM Employee Reviews in Doha

Doha53 reviews

Found 53 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,049 reviews

Productive and fun place

You need to focused on the daily taskVery competitive environment, very productive and care about the whole process from beginning until the delivery of the project.

Pros

Free Rides

Cons

Overtime hours without pay

Professional work place

Professional Work environment and I enjoyed working with my project and multi-cultural teams. Collaborative HR team, and you will get a timely vacation.

I found positive & immediate response from head office and site staff.

I would like to share that AECOM Middle East HR Policy is the best policy and found very care about employee. It was a very nice working with AECOM. Thanks AECOMi want to work with aecom again.

Very good

I don't have anything to say but it's very good to work in this company, when I was employed my colleagues are very cooperative and helpful. Also work place condition is good.

Pros

Sponsored

Cons

Provide health care insurance

Excellent working environs.

I was assigned to a Mixed Dev. Projects, in Qatar. Construction Management. Aecom assigned us to a multi-tasking job as the project was a huge project and the site staff were minimal during start of the projects. Meetings, site supervisions and inspections, and review & approval of submittals. Checking of designs. Overall, it is rewarding. Experienced is the key. Management have organized well the site staff, and progress are quietly on the schedule, minimal changes and variations, and we completed the job well and good. that is something we are proud of.

Pros

Salary increments.

Cons

Multi-tasking that needs extra time.

Good Management

My review while i was in AECOM, with good management. No pressure at work and in colleagues. And no discrimination. Actually, I don't have much to say about AECOM as for me AECOM will take good care with there employee with good benefits. They will provide all the necessity if needed. And in HR they will listen to what you will ask from them and they will give action immediately. And with the Managers, easy to get along.

Good Experience

AECOM is providing good working environment which leads to raise and develop all your internal skillsThis beside that AECOM is an international consultant which provide you the chance to have overseas experience in various country cultures

Fast Pace, Positive Culture and Supportive Upper Management

AECOM has very supportive senior management. Main office support from design team and Human Resources excellent. The staff was positive and fairly compensated. AECOM strives to retain hard working staff.

Pros

Positive Secured Environment.

Cons

Lack of Projects recently

AECOM is Simply good to work

I worked three years for AECOM. very good Management. they always show their standards. employee friendly company .if i am getting a chance in the future i will choose them again.

Working environment is fun and productive

Working with AECOM is great as you will feel that the top management treat you in the same level and appreciate all your hard work. They give equal opportunity to all and are open for suggestion from employee.

Good

Responsibility, less management control. Ease. Multicultural environment. Enjoyable. At ease to work. Good working environment. Enjoyable. Workplace culture.

Good

Had a good time and a great learning experience. Over seas is not a job for everyone, but it's always best to get the experience. It was great time. Save up while there well worth it.

competitive work environment

competitive job environment were your able to practice your skills. Company that will treat all staff fair and respect different culture. On time salary and good benifits for all the staff.

Good program managnent consultant

AECOM is a leader consultant in program management and I am glad to be part of this company member who develop one of the mega project in the region AECOM policies and procedures really helped me to develop my project management skills

My experience to work with this organization was amazing.

As I have already work in this organization, this is an international organization which give a lot benefits to employees who are working in this organization.

Compney with good Culture

Nothing bad other than the salary, which look like less compare to other company. The quality is fully depends on the project team and it happens negative some time for the projects.

Pros

System is good

Good Workplace

Overall good company and environment, compensation benefits are not that much and salary is lump sum package. Need to give more benefits to Employees.

Pros

No Free lunches

Cons

No great compensation benefits

Productive and fun working place

Aecom was an international professional company with good working atmosphere. Work-life balance was very good. All managers are cooperative and friendly.

Pros

Employee Annual and emergency leave approvals

Cons

No Salay increase

Transportation (Express Highway Road)

It's very huge projects in the world total 14 lanes including both sides truck routes and 8 major Interchanges bridges. The management is very good

The worse company I have ever worked in 29 years

Company integrity is questionable!! There has been a significant change in divisional management over the last 20 months, which appears to be focused on corporate box-ticking, rather than practical solutions. There appears to be a culture of fear of reprisals and bullying for those who dare challenge the views of some managers. Staff are expected to work longer hours on regular basis without compensation Yearly pay reviews appear to be governed by personal views of individuals rather than based on output and performance reviews.Local and Regional Management cover up pretending they do not know what is happening with AECOM in Qatar. I will be leaving AECOM Qatar in April 2019

Cons

working longer hours, unpaid, bullying from senior management

AECOM was a good experience

AECOM is a great company. They transferred me from Afghanistan to Qatar. They have wonderful recruiters and the pay is very competitive. AECOM is also a growing company that is well respected.

Pros

Very scussessful company

Cons

no Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AECOM. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits
  • AECOM
  • Doha
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?