AECOM

AECOM Employee Reviews

Qatar74 reviews
Good Company with Good Work Enviornment,salary are good in the market, Good working Culture, Experience people, Advantange of working with different culture, More friendly
Flexible duty time
Work multiple discipline

Hardest part is inspections

sometime you have to work extra time

Annual reviews

Annual parties

Town hall meetings

personal training programs
Too much politics. Co-workers not supportive.
Sr. QS was having discriminatory mindset with me. Also, my co-workers did not support me at all and kept hiding docs about works.
I worked three years for AECOM. very good Management. they always show their standards. employee friendly company .if i am getting a chance in the future i will choose them again.
Working with Aecom is great opportunity to experience diverse cultures of professionals. HR services is the best I experienced in the past 26 years in 4 countries around the world
Well done Aecom!!!!
Working with AECOM is great as you will feel that the top management treat you in the same level and appreciate all your hard work. They give equal opportunity to all and are open for suggestion from employee.
Responsibility, less management control. Ease. Multicultural environment. Enjoyable. At ease to work. Good working environment. Enjoyable. Workplace culture.
Very good company with extremely helpful staff.

Balanced life style if you working with AECOM. No hassles about anything, If you know your work, you lead a good life style in Aecom.
Had a good time and a great learning experience. Over seas is not a job for everyone, but it's always best to get the experience. It was great time. Save up while there well worth it.
competitive job environment were your able to practice your skills. Company that will treat all staff fair and respect different culture. On time salary and good benifits for all the staff.
AECOM is a leader consultant in program management and I am glad to be part of this company member who develop one of the mega project in the region
AECOM policies and procedures really helped me to develop my project management skills
AECOM has a great working culture, and entire staff and management was co-operative during my stay their they were very helpful and professional. I would like to work again if get the opportunity,
Working with AECOM was a challenging task and great experience. I've learned a lot of things and additional knowledge in quality when designated to handle the QAQC work on the projects I was assigned.
Liaise and coordinate with external and internal contacts according to the project requirements.
Staff shift organization and mobilization on site and arrival to work

Update organization chart

Status of permits flollow up

Documentation
Great company great personnel all around amazing my first contract job since out of the army they where helpful and took care of there employees like they are family always eager to teach.
Pros
Great pay great work
Cons
More advancement opportunities
Worked for two and half years in Qatar for a mega highway project and after leaving felt very bad as i lost my home. Gained good exposure for road safety issues.
One of the best Engineering design company and very good management. Having project around the world and well experienced people for design review and monitoring the work.
AECOM was a very good company to work .There managers are very supportive irrespective of the candidates nationality. They provide a good work balance and provided lot of activities like technical training ,games and online learning resources.They influence me in a positive manner ,so as to improve my career and personnel life
As I have already work in this organization, this is an international organization which give a lot benefits to employees who are working in this organization.
Nothing bad other than the salary, which look like less compare to other company.
The quality is fully depends on the project team and it happens negative some time for the projects.
Pros
System is good
Overall good company and environment, compensation benefits are not that much and salary is lump sum package. Need to give more benefits to Employees.
Pros
No Free lunches
Cons
No great compensation benefits