48th Street Grille Employee Reviews

Productive and Great Place to Work
Restaurant Manager (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PADecember 13, 2018
I've been with 48th Street Grille since they opened in 2014. Great place to work, owners are very nice, crowd is great, and as a whole the company is growing. I've had the opportunity to advance since being here. With this company being so young there's plenty of room for advancement if you perform. The most challenging, but yet fun part about the job is being able to be a key decision maker in a growing company. I've learned a lot since being here and plan to continue helping to build this company. So yes, this is a great place to be if you want to learn and want to ACTUALLY work. The most enjoyable part about this job for me is being able to connect with people from various backgrounds and also seeing various ideas come to fruition.

Side bar: The food is amazing, which makes my job of selling the food that much easier.
Pros
Great pay, room for advancement, flexible scheduling
Cons
Few Benefits
48th Street Grille is a good place to work
Waitress/Hostess Counter person exiditer (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAFebruary 9, 2017
4i8th street grille is a good place to work. As with any restaurant it has its slow seasons and it has its busy seasons. there is not much room for advancement. it is a fun and lively environment
Pros
great tips good crowd
Cons
short breaks no healthcare
productive and a really good place to work
Waiter (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAOctober 2, 2015
Cleaning cleaning!!!! Cleanliness is the main responsibility. The patrons are fun and very nice to talk to which makes my day go by faster. The hardest part of the job is waiting for patrons to come out and eat. The most enjoyable part of the job is working there the food is great and the owners are wonderful people.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 48th Street Grille. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5