Voltage Engineering jobs
Business Partners Forum
- Looking for an experienced High Voltage Electrical Engineer in Qatar Job Details *.
- Informs manufacturing supervision as well as Engineering supervision of…
- Advanced degree in a related field (ideally Electrical Engineering) or equivalent experience.
- Strong commercial experience in a relevant sector or vertical …
- Electrical Engineering Degree with UPDA Certification Grade C or Above.
- Familiar with electrical works scope for road works in Qatar and Low Voltage Systems.
- Infrastructure Design studies:substation grounding, corona and electric and magnetic fields, insulation coordination (lightning, switching surge, and…
- Solid vocational qualifications in the field of Electrical Installation, Electromechanical Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering (or similar).
Orbit Staffing Innovision
- Good Knowlegde in Dielectric Test,Torque Test,CT Polarity Test,Primary & Secondary Injection Test,Milli Voltage Drop Test,Function Test & Megger Test.
- Sound knowledge of Turnkey substation or High voltage product.
- To lead the implementation of global PGHV Business Unit strategies and to initiate at country…
- Power systems engineering related experience for the following applications is considered advantageous:
- Provide technical guidance to engineering contractor…
- The Person Degree/Diploma in Electronics/Electrical Engineering Minimum 7 - 10 years Sales experience 5 years Sales Experience in Extra Low Voltage Systems &…
Lanco Engineering & Contracting
- Using AutoCAD to prepare project submittal drawings that include device placement plans, Riser diagrams, electrical interconnection drawings, device circuit…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.