- Proactive and innovative, suggesting alternatives that meet guest needs in enjoying their TIVOLI experience.
- Anticipate guest needs, and handle guest inquiries…
- To work as a team with colleagues in all departments, to ensure timely service and a smooth running operation.
- Develop a complete knowledge of menus.
- Anticipate guest needs, and handle guest inquiries in a helpful and attentive manner.
- To have a complete knowledge of the hotel product, including room types,…
- Assign the engineering team according to daily work schedule, to handle planned maintenance and respond to guest requests and emergency situations.
- Answer associates questions and determine how to assist them in their illness.
- Record patient symptoms, medical information and changes in condition.
- Must maintain high standards of health and safety, including personal hygiene.
- Responsible for producing the most creative and excellent dishes, ensuring that…
- Tivoli employees always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their colleagues.
- Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of…
- Responsible for ensuring that visitors to the restaurant are delighted by the quality, creativity and variety of our food and beverage offerings.
- MS office suite, Microsoft Active Directory, Domino/Lotus Notes, Tivoli Storage.
- ICT technician (NOC Services) is responsible for carrying out monitoring of QP…
- To create the first positive impression to the guests by greeting them in a warm welcoming manner-by name addressed.
- To update the Therapist Log Book.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.