Security Manager jobs
- The role of a Security Manager of an organization or facility is a combination of Security Consultant & Security Advisor.
- Track and monitor preventive action.
- The Duty Manager Security will also advise airlines and tenants on security legislation and ensure compliance of the Airport Security Program.
- On contract award, Leidos will have 2 openings for a Communications Security (COMSEC) EKMS Manager in the country of Qatar.
- COMSEC (KMI and EKMS) standards.
- SECRET or Interim Secret Security Clearance prior to deployment.
- The LGM reports to the Site Manager and may supervise the following position(s):
- Lead, manage and mentor Duty Manager and/or Programs Coordinator staff and volunteers.
- The Center Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operation and…
- Conforming to all safety and security requirements.
- You will remain alert to any breach of company security procedures, and ensure all stock and cash…
- Experience with facilities maintenance and/or security.
- Work experience as a Duty Manager or similar management role.
- To be aware of all VIPs staying in house.
Profile Middle East
- 10 years in a private security company and the last position, at minimum as operation manager and/or contract leader.
Facilities Management & Maintenance Company, L.L.C...
- A leading Company Looking for an experienced Duty Manager in Qatar Job Details *.
- Comply with all UK Ireland EU legislation as well as airport authority and…
- The ability to work with and influence Managers at all levels.
- Complies with Safety and Security norms and meets local legal requirements.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.