Safety Engineer jobs
- Coordinate closely with client's Quality, Health and Safety Department on Safety requirement and reporting minimize work construction disruption on site.
- Role holder will assist Head of Safety and Loss Prevention Senior Engineer in implementing Process Safety Management System in the organization.
- Degree/Diploma in safety Engineering with NEBOSH & OSHA certificate and having 5 years’ experience in Oil & gas plant preferably in shut down projects.
- Responsible for security, health and safety.
- Creating Peace of Mind by Pioneering Safety and Security.
- At Allegion, we help keep the people you know and love…
- Act positively, and participate in all health and safety issues at site, as required by the Resident Engineer and the project safety representatives.
- Contractors are fully conversant with the maintenance/ modifications scope of works, schedule, quality and safety.
- Policy before authorizing work commencement.
- In-depth understanding of safety studies and risk management, e.g. QRA, FERA, safety case, etc.
- Or functional safety experience not required but useful.
- Understanding of site safety procedures.
- Provide technical input on solutions to issues with facility operation identified during the commissioning and startup…
- Are you an expert engineer within road safety andlooking for a new challenge?
- Candidate will hold a recognized safety management qualification (NEBOSH, RoSPA…
- Maintenance/ modifications scope of works, schedule, quality and safety procedures.
- Perform as an asset owner representative to carry out all activities related…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.