Sort by: relevance -
- To assist the Front Office team with all reception related tasks while focusing on personalized service to the guests.
- Looking for an experienced Receptionist in Qatar.
- Assist employees in planning and coordinating visitor arrivals.
- Be a smart and presentable.
- A leading Company Looking for an experienced Receptionist in Qatar.
- Maintain professional calendars as well as schedule meetings, interviews, and appointments.
- The Receptionist is responsible to smoothly and efficiently run the front desk and all incoming and outgoing transactions.
The American School of Doha
- Act as back-up to main receptionist answering queries, taking messages and referring callers appropriately.
- Welcome admissions visitors and answer face-to-face,…
Bandary International Group
- Proven working experience in a front office handling receptionist responsibilities.
- We are looking for a receptionist to perform a variety of administrative and…
Human Capital Group
- A leading Company Looking for an experienced Front Desk Receptionist in Qatar.
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them…
Mena Support Service Limited
- Greetings from Mena Support Services!
- Our expertise is in finding key leadership and managerial team for Start-ups and fast growing business in the areas of Oil…
- Receptionists serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members.
- Hilton The Pearl Doha Qatar.
- Posting Date Sep 18, 2019.
- Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations.
- Location W Doha, West Bay, Doha, Qatar, Qatar VIEW ON MAP.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.