Qatar National Bank jobs
- Acceptance of working in shifts that are either morning plus evening or together within the approved timing as per the banks policies.
- The role of the Teller is to be responsible for dealing with customers in our branches.
- You will provide various cash based services to our customers over the…
- Check documents, note discrepancies, communicate with negotiating Banks, to safeguard QNB position.
- Computer proficient and knowledge of MS Office applications,…
- Act as the first point of contact for QNB FIRST customers, especially for new customers, answering their queries and providing information about the various…
- If you have the skills required and would like to work for the 'World's Strongest Bank', please apply below.
- You will oversee all branch cash handling and other…
- You will be responsible for performing accurate and timely Account reconciliation of Nostro within the QNB Group including governance over international…
Global Bankers Search and Selection
- And ensure their contribution to Qatar’s National Development Strategy and National Vision 2030 Evaluate progress and accomplishments of Plans and Strategic…
- Min 3 - 4 years of experience in various sub departments of Operations within a large bank.
- You will be responsible for providing timely and accurate…
- You will be responsible for execution & completion of the assigned projects from initial design stage through tendering, supervising and ensuring the execution…
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a major bank in the financial business support function.
- QNB Group, the largest Financial Institution in the Middle East and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.