Qatar Fertiliser jobs
- Roles in this level have responsibility to produce, verify at site(s) and update engineering drawings, documents, and reports.
- This role is responsible for the administration, maintenance, development, technical support of enterprise document Management system (EDMS).
- The Information Assurance Officer will work to support the implementation and execution of the ERM department’s processes to drive consistent risk…
- This role is responsible to handle legal matters within the scope of the company’s Legal Department activities through providing legal services in an effective…
- The role holder will have prime responsibility for carrying out the execution of various on-going civil maintenance activities by following sound engineering…
- Role in this level will head a Turnaround Section.
- The key contribution is to lead, manage, and organize the turnarounds according to the Company’s strategies.
- The role holder shall support the evaluation and assessment of capital projects and/or product diversifying opportunities that will enable the Company to…
- The role holder have the responsibility for leading the Civil Projects discipline to ensure that Projects in the Company are executed in an efficient and…
- The role holder has the prime responsibility in managing, coordinating and directing the activities related to the section, and also coordinating with other…
- Qatar produces 10 million tonnes per annum of chemicals, polymers and fertilisers, supplying and supporting the growth of a large number of industries around…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.